DirecTV Sunday Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecTV Sunday Ticket

Anyone going to buy this? If so you should be able to get it for less. First ask for the Retention Department Tell them it doesn't have the pac 12 channel and you're going to switch to Comcast. Also remind them how long you've been with them. I've read where people have gotten it for half price.

Do it myself basically every year to a half price result +sometimes some other incentives.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I just got Direct TV in June so it's free for me.

Next year it won't be, if it's really the $300 they say it is, I won't be getting it next season.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

Next year it won't be, if it's really the $300 they say it is, I won't be getting it next season.
        You love anything free. Spend some of that money.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          You love anything free. Spend some of that money.
          Damn right
          [email protected]

Comment

John, yes it's that expensive however you can probably get it for half price.

Are you using the new Genie reciever? Did you sign up through DirecTV or AT&T Uverse?

Comment

Don't have the Genie, I don't think.

Have 5 units, anyone of us can record a program and you can watch from any tv. Love that feature.

I ordered direct from a mailer they sent to me. Also got a $200 Visa card for signing up. So far I love direct tv, was fed up with cable
              [email protected]

Comment

Don't have the Genie, I don't think.

Have 5 units, anyone of us can record a program and you can watch from any tv. Love that feature.

I ordered direct from a mailer they sent to me. Also got a $200 Visa card for signing up. So far I love direct tv, was fed up with cable
                I've got it and I'm tired of paying $184 per month. Much cheaper if I get UVerse DirecTV.

Genie allows you to record 4 shows at once while watching something and can be viewed in any room. I think it has more storage space than the recievers that I have which record 2 shows and can watch something recorded while it records 2 shows. Also can share it with anywhere in the house.

Comment

Working...
                X