We now have 2 more moderators jcindaville and kbsooner21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slappy's son View Post
    Funny.... wondering why you need 2 moderators for a site with only 9 members??

Comment

That is true but kaz is trying to get muscleman, vitterd and grandmama posting again. hahaha

Comment

I do miss vitterd.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Not sure why you're posting this as you only have 367 posts and have been here for over 10 years. I mean if that's how you really feel then again not sure why you posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            That is true but kaz is trying to get muscleman, vitterd and grandmama posting again. hahaha
            Wait. I can un-ban those guys???
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              Not sure why you're posting this as you only have 367 posts and have been here for over 10 years. I mean if that's how you really feel then again not sure why you posted it.
              Don't let him run you off Slappy. He don't know how to treat people these days. I'm sure you have a life to live besides posting all the time but me,the other mods and the members appreciate the 367 post that you have made. No matter if you have 90,000 post or 10 we want you to feel welcome. Welcome back and hope to see more post in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                You also would have been a great choice udog. KB and JC are here every day contributing and so are you. The dedicated ones day in and day out are also the ones most deserving. You post stuff that people love to see and 99% of the time you get no replies or thank you's. And you still come back every day and do it again. Don't know what we would do without you pal!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Don't let him run you off Slappy. He don't know how to treat people these days. I'm sure you have a life to live besides posting all the time but me,the other mods and the members appreciate the 367 post that you have made. No matter if you have 90,000 post or 10 we want you to feel welcome. Welcome back and hope to see more post in the future.
                  Run him off? I believe you ran someone off just recently cursing and calling them names. Quit trying to throw me under the bus as this is your last warning. You don't know how to treat people!

Comment

Run him off? I believe you ran someone off just recently cursing and calling them names. Quit trying to throw me under the bus as this is your last warning. You don't know how to treat people!
                    And he replies only to my post once again. You're obsessed with me Monte. And who was I cussing? You're an idiot Monte and need help. And don't threaten me with your little warnings!!! They don't scare me

Comment

And he replies only to my post once again. You're obsessed with me Monte. And who was I cussing? You're an idiot Monte and need help. And don't threaten me with your little warnings!!! They don't scare me
                      :chado3 jeez vols,whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                        :chado3 jeez vols,whats going on?
                        Nothing moonie. Just a pissing match between me and Monte. I have voiced my opinion so I'm done with it. We don't like each other but I'll respect his site and keep my comments to myself. I want was best for BC just as much as he does but I don't think he sees that. I'll just stay in my little hole with my nascar and golf picks and be nicer.

Comment

Last edited by jcindaville; 08-26-2014, 09:38 PM. Reason: Member asked me to change it

Comment

Oh so I single handily ran off ****I will support the mods who are here and don't want nothing else to do with you. You want me to take the bait cause you're just waiting for me to mess up so you can ban me. I won't give you that satisfaction so I'll just avoid you and any other questions you have for me.
                            Last edited by jcindaville; 08-26-2014, 09:39 PM. Reason: Was asked to remove the members name

Comment

Oh so I single handily ran off ***? I will support the mods who are here and don't want nothing else to do with you. You want me to take the bait cause you're just waiting for me to mess up so you can ban me. I won't give you that satisfaction so I'll just avoid you and any other questions you have for me.
                              Vols I'm not trying to bait you at all. That's 100% the truth! It's frustrating that you're on my butt since the site had problems with the developers clear back in October 2013.

If I've said anything to offend you then I apologize as the last thing I want to do is run users off the site.

Regards,
                              Monte
                              Last edited by jcindaville; 08-26-2014, 09:40 PM. Reason: Member wanted his name removed

Comment

Wow you might as well throw a match on this site if your letting those two boners have the keys to this site...lol
                                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                                X