Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was a 2 game suspension enough for Ray Rice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was a 2 game suspension enough for Ray Rice?

What do you think?
    Yes, it was about right
    0.00%
    No, it should have been more
    100.00%

He seemed sincere to me in his press conference. No excuse to put your hands on a women but I think he regrets what he did for sure. That being said 2 games was a little low IMO. Atleast in the 4-6 game range.

Comment

Oklahoma player is under investigation for allegedly punching a woman. First thought that came to mind is boy after the fallout the NFL is getting for not dropping the hammer means this dude will be severely punished IMO just to prove a point. No time is the right time to hit a woman but I wouldn't want to even be associated with the words Domestic Violence if I was an athlete right now. They will drop the hammer on any incident now.

Comment

If he had done something really bad like smoking a joint he would have got 4 games? But since he only knocked his girlfriend out cold it's 2?

Comment

How about simply being accused of a crime. 6 games reduced to 4 for Ben.
          Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Comment

Seems a little lite to me. I haven't seen the video yet.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Not defending Ray Rice but only 2 people saw the video of him knocking his girlfriend out, Roger Goodell and the Atlantic City Prosecutor who declined to prosecute and allowed him to go into a diversion program instead of slamming the book at him. If there was a strong case I am sure the prosecutor would have loved to make a name for him or her self by nailing his ass to the wall. Same with Goodell, who has never missed an opportunity to come down hard on players. I have heard stories that the video the public hasn't seen shows Rice's GF, now wife, who was drunk at the time going ape shit on him in the elevator. He supposedly shoved her and she hit her head which knocked her out. What I am shocked at is why hasn't the video that we haven't seen been leaked to the press by now. It has been 6 months since the incident. Most of the time these stories aren't kept secret for 6 days let alone 6 months? So until I see the video I will say 2 games was enough

Comment

Working...
                X