R.I.P. Waynechung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Waynechung

Just received an email saying that Waynechung has passed away! LDAWG-can you confirm or have any info?

Damn I hope it's not true!!!

Comment

Looking like it's true. RIP to one crazy dude!!!!

Comment

Damn this is horrible news. We exchanged emails just about a week ago. He was telling me how busy he has been at his job. He was a great guy. Him and I were buds from the get go...

Rest in peace my friend. You will be missed.

Comment

Spark can u confirm this not saying that Fix does not have good info but I hope its not true.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Sorry , I just checked .. it was 3 weeks ago .. he gave me his phone number. Damn I should have called him.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
              Spark can u confirm this not saying that Fix does not have good info but I hope its not true.
              I will try

Comment

Damn this sucks

RIP Brother Chung. Anyone know what happened to him?

Comment

Damn, this is really bad news. His posts were entertaining and I often wondered what he was like outside of the forum. You could tell by his posts that he was a caring man, often asking about Spark and other members who were having health issues. I took a few minutes to read through some of his previous posts and some of them are classic material. I didn't know him as well as many members here but for some reason this news bothers me more than I thought that it would. I remember he was very hard on himself when a big play he posted didn't cash. His life on earth was short but he made an impression on many people that he never met. Spark or Wayne if you know of any site that we could go to pay our respects or contribute to a memorial, please let me know.

RIP WC, you will be missed.

Comment

I am deeply saddened to hear this.
                    He was a great poster and with a wonderful good sense of humor and perspective.
                    He and I exchanged many ideas and opinions over the years on various threads and at various forums, amd I always stopped and took notice when i saw that he had posted something because i knew what he said would be wise and probably funny at the same time.
                    He and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!! I will miss him greatly!!!! We had many laughs on here! Who loves you babe??? Who loves you!!!! I hope Jimmy is taking care of marv up there. RIP chunger!

Comment

RIP Chunger. You will be missed my friend. What a bummer.

Comment

Damn, that is a shame as Chunger was a good guy. Didn't he post he had some health issues at one time?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                            Damn, that is a shame as Chunger was a good guy. Didn't he post he had some health issues at one time?
                            Yes he did have health issues-I don't recall what they were but he talk about being hospitalized on a number of occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                              Monte, Whatever it is worth to you he was backing you up regarding the site. I will post his email here if you want. He may like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X