Lebron James going back to Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great man my ass

How about him bailing on his "boys" in Miami where he was going to create a dynasty??? He's all about himself and none of this shit changes anything for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Great man my ass

How about him bailing on his "boys" in Miami where he was going to create a dynasty??? He's all about himself and none of this shit changes anything for me.
      If he came to Boston for 4 years and gave me 4 Finals appearances and 2 Titles ... then left. I'm fine with that!!!!

I say fuck Miami. He gave them 2 Titles!

Comment

Now it looks like Miami has upped their offer a lot to Bosh and he is going back to the Heat. They had wanted him to sign for like 14 million and now without James they have more money and offered him a lot more to keep him. That's after the Rockets cleared room with the Lin trade. I bet the Rockets are pissed because they didn't want to trade Lin unless they got Bosh or Melo and now they did and it doesn't look like they are getting either!

Comment

All-Star center Chris Bosh has agreed to return to the Miami Heat on a five-year, $118 million contract, sources confirmed to ESPN.

The Houston Rockets also were in the hunt for Bosh, but the free agent has told them he is returning to Miami, sources said.

In addition, sources say Miami is now pushing to keep free-agent guard Dwyane Wade.

The Bosh deal was first reported by Yahoo! Sports.

Comment

Gerald Wallace is an idiot and I feel could be no more wrong. I think LeBron has taken over many games. Remember him scoring 20+ straight when he was with Cleveland. I have at times been upset because in the Finals he would be hot and still trying to make the best basketball move . If u are the best player on the court you shooting is the best basketball move.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Leeeeeeeeeeeeebron

Comment

LaFraud quit on his Cavs team when they needed him most.
                LaFraud promised 3,4,5 titles in Miami and fell short of that.
                LaFraud bailed on "what he built" in Miami with his boys....BTW, Wade won WITHOUT James.
                LaFlopp now decides to go home. IMO it's more about publicity than anything else.

I hope they trade Wiggins for Love, who is another loser, so when Wiggins becomes great it is not how LeFraud made him great.

F LeBron!
                Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Yeah, Wade won without Lebron. He won because Shaq carried him. He wins when another Superstar is brought in and that's it. Once they leave he wins nothing!

Comment

C'mon Wayne....you can't be serious?

Here are the 2006 Finals stats:

Wade - 43 MPG 34.7 PPG

Shaq - 35 MPG 13.7 PPG

Wade had more blocks per game than Shaq and Antoine Walker averaged more points than Shaq.
                    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I really dont get why everyone hates on Lebron. Everyone loved Jordan but Lebron is one of the least selfish superstars I have ever seen on a basketball court. The only knock I see on Lebron is that he tries to get everyone involved and make the best basketball decision when he should just take over the game. Jordan would shoot 30 times per game Lebron is a chameleon on the court. Almost as good as Magic as far as being a chameleon.
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

With Clevland's luck Lebrons plane will crash on the way to Brazil or he will get hijacked by one of the gangs in Brazil and not make it back.
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10 View Post
                          C'mon Wayne....you can't be serious?

Here are the 2006 Finals stats:

Wade - 43 MPG 34.7 PPG

Shaq - 35 MPG 13.7 PPG

Wade had more blocks per game than Shaq and Antoine Walker averaged more points than Shaq.
                          Oh i'm very serious. Shaq is the reason why Wade had those numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            Oh i'm very serious. Shaq is the reason why Wade had those numbers!

Comment

Working...
                            X