We need a worthless/nobody gives a shit thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Have you changed your mind yet John? I have asked him to stop, Wayne has asked him to stop, kb asked him to stop, vols asked him to stop and you have asked him.
    He just ignores what is happening.

Well Joe, I haven't changed my mind on slamming him. That hasn't gotten any of the positive results we have wanted, and I doubt it will in the future with him.

He's going to do what he's going to do, I have shared with him my thoughts and he hasn't responded to me nor does it appear that he made any changes since I emailed him.

I'm going to continue to post picks here and try and be somewhat positive to the best of my ability and hope Monte opens up to some of the advice many long tenured members and you and Wayne have offered him.
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      Well Joe, I haven't changed my mind on slamming him. That hasn't gotten any of the positive results we have wanted, and I doubt it will in the future with him.

He's going to do what he's going to do, I have shared with him my thoughts and he hasn't responded to me nor does it appear that he made any changes since I emailed him.

I'm going to continue to post picks here and try and be somewhat positive to the best of my ability and hope Monte opens up to some of the advice many long tenured members and you and Wayne have offered him.
      John,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner as it takes me a while to get things done.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Trust me if I had gotten the email you 1000000% would have got a response!!! I know some that did get it but I wasn't one of them.
        Did you check your spam mail? Because you definitely were sent an e-mail! It was sent on 6-29-14 5:29 PM

I see you have AOL so did you check your spam mail? I'm re-sending it now.

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
          WOW, I don't come here much because of how things have changed, too much fighting, etc., and then the owner of this site post this response. And there is no other way to take your response Monte but as being sarcastic and smart ass.
          WOW, now I know why I don't visit as much. Nice reply from the owner. Nice way to try and get people back.

Have a nice football season guys and I will just continue texting/emailing my friends from here instead of posting here.
          Dave
          Dave,

I just sent you an e-mail.

Comment

You don't think that hasn't been brought up Monte?? I know you think your the smart one but because we all met here is probably the only reason any of us have held on as long as we have!!
            I don't know if it has or hasn't. I would assume that it has been brought up to what extreme I don't know.
            I've always stated that the posters made the site!
            With many people meeting through here though then leaving to me just doesn't seem right. Especially when my
            post's intention was not what you, baseballdave or anybody else thought it was. It's easy to take a posting and think someone means one thing vs. if you were talking to them on the phone and heard it.

I have nothing to be arrogant about. Why would I be arrogant about the forum? the lack of posting?
            I'm not arrogant about my health, because it sucks. And I'm not the type of person that goes around acting arrogant. I have never been that type of person as I don't like people that act that way.

My intention was to try something different to which I was very hesitant on doing, but went ahead. People didn't like it therefore I removed it all except for the stock section and photo's. I've now put a stop on those 2 forums as well. I thought people would enjoy the picture one as it's a pretty good one.

You have to try and look at it from my point of view as well. I'm trying to get people posting again and I'm e-mailing people asking for advice with only a few replying to me. So basically I'm tearing out my hair trying to figure out what to do. I've been looking for possible advertising places etc. I did run an targeted gambling ad campaign and it didn't equate to anything. And I have another one that is supposed to be running that I need to check in on as I don't think they are doing anything.

So for anyone on the board that thought I was being arrogant I sincerely apologize as that was not my intentions!

Comment

Why would I post plays for 17 people to view? And those are all guest. It's not like I feel like I'm helping fellow members out by sharing my picks. We use to all make money off each other and that's what kept things fun and active. Now it's all guest here that won't sign up so why the hell should I or anyone else continue to waste our own personal time to help them out?
              Vols it takes all types of people to make a forum both posters and guests. I could have 100 of you posting plays daily, but if there wasn't any guest who would be reading them besides the 100 members? I mean that would get frustrating as well for the ones posting. Also guests sign up with the sponsors which helps keep things running.

Comment

Spark, don't turn into one of those guys like me that "just like to bitch".

Honestly it feels like he wants people to stop posting. I have seen managers at Mcdonalds treat their employees with more respect and class then Monte does his members here at BC. Honest to God if the place shut down tonight I have access to still talk to the friends I have here and could find a way to get in touch with the ones I don't have emails or numbers of. That being said this place will always be special because of the friends I have made and the fun we have had. We have all gone through some tough times in life but we always had BC to come to and make us laugh.We owe it to the people,like LSU Fan and others who are gone, to keep this place alive. Their fingerprints are all over this site and it's a disgrace to them and all the members before us to just let this place fade away. Members here are doing all they can do to keep this place going Monte. It's all on you now to keep it alive. You didn't need our advice when you created this place so why would you need it now. Get back to the basics of treating people right and make this site worth a fuck again for us all.
                Vols how can you honestly say that I'm not treating people right? Am I cursing at people and calling them names? No, because doing that is a sure sign of failure. You're telling me that I don't need anyone's advice on the forum, but up above if you had gotten the e-mail you would have responded with advice? I don't get what you guys want from me and I don't think you guys understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Monte, you have to turn that auto thread posting stuff off. It buries what little picks are posted.

You also need to keep from getting shitty with members as well. I did get your email and I will respond. I've just been busy the last couple weeks and want to put some good thought into it before responding.
                  KB, where did I get shitty with members? Do you see me cursing or calling members names? No, as I told Vols that is not the way to run a business. Like I said I don't understand what you guys want from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    Have you changed your mind yet John? I have asked him to stop, Wayne has asked him to stop, kb asked him to stop, vols asked him to stop and you have asked him.
                    He just ignores what is happening.
                    I haven't ignored anything. When I first started them people were complaining so I stopped them all with the exception of the stock and photo section. And if I recall Wayne had told me just to put them in those 2 categories. Now I've stopped them and today is the first time coming back to this thread as I don't want to argue or have to listen to people calling me names.

Comment

Trust me if I had gotten the email you 1000000% would have got a response!!! I know some that did get it but I wasn't one of them.
                      Vols, the e-mail that I sent you bounced back. Is your AOL e-mail still the same?

Comment

Um no monte I didn't tell you to leave them in any forum. I was one of the 1st people bitching about them all.

Comment

I also replied to you in that "other" thread that you still have not responded to monte.

Comment

Working...
                          X