We need a worthless/nobody gives a shit thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a worthless/nobody gives a shit thread

Holy fuck Monte!!! Is yahoo sports sponsoring this site or something? Worthless use of bandwidth in bettorschat history on the homepage.

I'm hearing the same exact thing from people vols. Even Spark said what is monte doing and I didn't even know he was here, and I had no answer for him. I was gonna ask him what he was doing too but I didn't think he would take it the right way so I didn't.

No offense Monte but none of these are exciting or conversation starters. Everybody here knows the Blue Jays won today and Bautista homered. That's why they are barely getting views and no replies. I feel like you are gonna do a recap for all 4,800 MLB games this season and it is driving people crazy because it is burying the few people who post and their picks off the front page.

I know you are just trying to create action but it would work better with a sports or gambling conversation rather that game recaps or benches missing in Amsterdam. It's just weird!

That's JMO and also many others right now.
    Last edited by wayne1218; 07-01-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

It's unreal Wayne. Glad I'm not the only one that don't come to BC to get newlywed tips or want to read about a "hot convict". It's like a train wreck!!

Comment

Yeah I don't get it vols. a thread about Nicole scherzinger and bulimia? Guys here like sports, gambling and hot chicks. Stories like that just don't seem to fit here in a forum full of men. Maybe at tampon.com they do but here? I'm hoping some woman hacked the site and stole montes password!

Comment

I thought Monte was just trying to get his post count up. But looks a little bit more like he's being paid to promote Yahoo.

Comment

He is either in a different setting or he has threads linked to yahoo because he isn't even here when all those threads are posted. I don't get it but it sucks!

Comment

It says the last time he was here was yesterday morning at 6:36 am. He has to have set up some type of program that automatically posts threads straight from yahoo because some were posted in the last hour.

so these things are going to flood out the main page and forums all day every day.

Comment

The last two aren't even yahoo sports so I don't know what crazy shit he's doing. Tough to find people picks though I'll tell you that.

Comment

Fvk it! Just start deleting them .

I just do not get it

Comment

Fuck it

Comment

and here come more threads out of nowhere and monte isn't even here!

Is this one of the big changes he had planned?

Comment

Holy fuck. Who comes here to find out if Cameron Diaz is happy to be child free. Are you kidding me?

Is this now Peoplemagazine.com?

Comment

And i'm sure there are a ton of guys here who are pretty excited about the smoking hot Beckham pictures.

MONTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Fvk it! Just start deleting them .

I just do not get it
                            Good seeing you spark. Hope you're doing good!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              And i'm sure there are a ton of guys here who are pretty excited about the smoking hot Beckham pictures.

MONTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Maybe this is his coming out party!!! Hell Monte we don't care if you're gay boss,just stop posting worthless info.

Comment

Working...
                              X