PreSeason Baseball ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PreSeason Baseball ?

Does anyone play preseason baseball? I know XStac used to post winners but haven't seen him around lately.

It seems as if there are some large line movements on these games which leads me to believe there is potential to win a big chunk of change on these. An example is today, where the Cubs went from -120 to -150 already.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ns-on-Baseball

Comment

Wayne, Thanks for pointing out that other thread

I would have to recommend not playing pre-season baseball. I played baseball for a long time and pre-season is more about looking at potential players to put on the roster (in other words call up from the minor leagues). However, they also want these minor league players to get a taste of playing against players that have made it in order to make them more hungry for making it to the pros.

Also you have guys with light recovery issues such as surgeries etc, that are playing more easily to see how the surgery is handling or if they will need to go on the DL right off at the beginning of the regular season. Also you really don't know on a starter how long they intend to let them play especially with pitchers. A stud pitcher may be scheduled and pitch 2 innings. Then again he could pitch 6-7 innings. Too much of a crap shoot IMO.

Comment

Working...
      X