Opinions on Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Baseball

What are you guys thoughts on Spring Training baseball? Seems like there should be some mismatches based on information but I'm not sure how to get the info.

Not worth betting on, the games mean nothing, some guys are working on things, don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by jsandlin1512 View Post
      What are you guys thoughts on Spring Training baseball? Seems like there should be some mismatches based on information but I'm not sure how to get the info.
      don't waste your time with it...........Lineups constantly change, pitchers are being evaluated, limited pitch count, rookis get chances to show what they can do, Managers making constant changes.............

no true Stats, nor Trends to go by..........simply put, as Wayne stated, not worth the effort.........

There's plenty of Baskets during MLB X to bet on

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I do not even like betting regular season baseball that much anymore. I do it for fun. I dont expect to make money on baseball season. I cant even imagine betting exhibition

Comment

I agree....I don't bet preseason anything

Comment

I would have to recommend not playing pre-season baseball. I played baseball for a long time and pre-season is more about looking at potential players to put on the roster (in other words call up from the minor leagues). However, they also want these minor league players to get a taste of playing against players that have made it in order to make them more hungry for making it to the pros.

Also you have guys with light recovery issues such as surgeries etc, that are playing more easily to see how the surgery is handling or if they will need to go on the DL right off at the beginning of the regular season. Also you really don't know on a starter how long they intend to let them play especially with pitchers. A stud pitcher may be scheduled and pitch 2 innings. Then again he could pitch 6-7 innings. Too much of a crap shoot IMO.

Comment

Working...
            X