Marcus "Not so" Smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus "Not so" Smart

I didn't see the OK State game. I was in Norman for the Bears/Sooners game. some of you probably saw this incident. He shoved a fan in Lubbock last night.

Smart is most likely wishing he had made the move to the Association prior to this season.

http://newsok.com/marcus-smart-loses...rticle/3932123

I was watching. Couldn't believe it and it wasn't good. He should be gone for a while. Maybe the rest of the season?

Comment

I agree, Wayne. That's a line that players just don't cross. What did Artest get when he went into the stands at the Palace? 75 games or something?

Comment

Yeah. If they only hit him with 1 or 2 games, that will be more shocking than the actual push itself.

Comment

The Big 12 fucked up royally on this. He should be suspended the rest of the year!!! I don't care what the fan said to him, you can't make physical contact with a fan for ANY reason.

Comment

Yeah, 3 games doesn't seem to match the seriousness of the offense. Not that it excuses the fuck up, but I don't think the big 12 had appropriate policy guidance to deal with this issue. I bet there's someone in the League office working with about 3 attorneys writing the policy as we speak now.

Comment

From what I'm seeing is nothing via the video. What I'm hearing is that he shoved a fan. He shouldn't have shoved him, but 3 day suspension in my mind is more than enough.

Comment

I am surprised that he only got 3 games. I thought he would get anywhere from 5-10 games.

Understand what I am saying here - there is NO WAY to justify what Smart did by pushing the fan. He is wrong and needs to be punished.

BUT, WTF is a 50+ year old man doing going to a college game and "taunting or dogging" a 19 year old college kid ? Really ? He should be setting an example for this 19 year old. I know Smart is 19-20 years old and will be making millions soon but, we as supposed adults, should set some type of positive example for thos 19-20 yr olds. Whether those 19-20 yr olds listen and take our example to heart is another thing, BUT, again, I say REALLY ? A 50+ yr old man smack talking a college basketball player ? And you wonder why our society is f**ked up. Dude needs to really get a life.
                Just my opinion.
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                  I am surprised that he only got 3 games. I thought he would get anywhere from 5-10 games.

Understand what I am saying here - there is NO WAY to justify what Smart did by pushing the fan. He is wrong and needs to be punished.

BUT, WTF is a 50+ year old man doing going to a college game and "taunting or dogging" a 19 year old college kid ? Really ? He should be setting an example for this 19 year old. I know Smart is 19-20 years old and will be making millions soon but, we as supposed adults, should set some type of positive example for thos 19-20 yr olds. Whether those 19-20 yr olds listen and take our example to heart is another thing, BUT, again, I say REALLY ? A 50+ yr old man smack talking a college basketball player ? And you wonder why our society is f**ked up. Dude needs to really get a life.
                  Just my opinion.
                  Was that Joe

Comment

Working...
                  X