Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to Everyone at BC

All BC Members

As some of you know I lost both parents this year, my Dad in June and my Mom in October. The holidays have been hard and I miss both of them very much. We moved back to my home town to take care of them six years ago (seems just like yesterday) and now God has taken over for us.

Some good news, Mrs. CheChe and I have been sober for two years and three months. We also helped establish LifeTime Recovery here in my home town and we have alcohol and drug abuse meetings six nights a week. Takes a lot of our time but it is very rewarding. Just haven't taken the time to cap games but have followed the picks posted on BC. I want to thank all of you for making me a large winner this year. The best cappers are here at BC!!!

A very Merry Christmas to all stay safe and all the best in 2014. Maybe I can throw in a few Bowl Picks if I see something I really like but then again I'm doing very well following you guys.

God Bless,

CheCheBoFumbe
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Bump
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Merry Christmas to you as well CheChe! Holidays are tough without the loved ones. This was my 2nd Christmas without my Mom and it has hit me pretty hard during the Christmas Eve service at church both years. Take solice in knowing your folks are in a better place

Congratulations on getting the recovery place set up. Very proud of you and what you have overcame and now are helping others. Just fantastic my man. Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
        All BC Members

As some of you know I lost both parents this year, my Dad in June and my Mom in October. The holidays have been hard and I miss both of them very much. We moved back to my home town to take care of them six years ago (seems just like yesterday) and now God has taken over for us.

Some good news, Mrs. CheChe and I have been sober for two years and three months. We also helped establish LifeTime Recovery here in my home town and we have alcohol and drug abuse meetings six nights a week. Takes a lot of our time but it is very rewarding. Just haven't taken the time to cap games but have followed the picks posted on BC. I want to thank all of you for making me a large winner this year. The best cappers are here at BC!!!

A very Merry Christmas to all stay safe and all the best in 2014. Maybe I can throw in a few Bowl Picks if I see something I really like but then again I'm doing very well following you guys.

God Bless,

CheCheBoFumbe
        I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your parents as that would be very hard on someone. I'm glad to hear that you and your wife are sober as that's great. And your giving back to your community by having meetings for others with problems. It's a great feeling to help someone.

God Bless,
        Monte

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Merry Christmas to you as well CheChe! Holidays are tough without the loved ones. This was my 2nd Christmas without my Mom and it has hit me pretty hard during the Christmas Eve service at church both years. Take solice in knowing your folks are in a better place

Congratulations on getting the recovery place set up. Very proud of you and what you have overcame and now are helping others. Just fantastic my man. Keep up the good work
          Keep your chin up KB.

God Bless,
          Monte

Comment

che-che you are blessed

very sry for your loss che che sounds like you & your wife are doing great work for your town good bless you brother
            Do or Do Not" there is no try

Comment

Working...
            X