Wisc v Minn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisc v Minn

Anyone keep up with the big ten and know what these two teams are all about? I havent got to see them play and am just going by numbers. Looking at this spread of +17 Gophers..I like a conference rival with this many points that has won four straight and played pretty damn well at home. Minny took a couple back to back woopings but aside from that have played well. Hate to look at a big spread and say that just seems like too much because that normally doesnt end well as a bettor, but their is a lot at stake in this game for a good team at home to take a blowout to a rival opponent. Anyone think wisconsin blows them out of the water today??

wisky is 9-0-1 ATS this season. The line is big IMO think is wisconsin continues to cover every # vegas throws at them. I'm passing on this game.
    If i were to bet it I'd go Minny small tho.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Ya I see they are undefeated 9-0-1 ats...but minny is 7-3 at least and have 4 straight. I look into ATS when the public lays down a lot against the team with the good ATS record consistently but this is 50/50 in terms of public wagering. But your right, probably isnt smart to bet big against a team that always covers.

Comment

Working...
      X