NBA info for tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA info for tonight

Few things to consider on your bets for NBA tonight...

Paul Millsap and Louis Williams will play tonight for Hawks (Millsap missed yesterday's Heat game and Williams has been out all season)

Public is big on Pacers tonight and it's typically not smart to follow the public side but Indy was 26-13 ATS after a loss last season and 11-5 as a road underdog

The Nets get D Williams back but he hasn't been any better than Livingston. We will see how Kidd uses the two together in tonight's game. The chemistry has been horrible for this team and I don't see it picking up by more lineup shuffling. Brook Lopez is out again and he has been by far the best Nets player this year. Al Jefferson also out for the Bobcats.

Eric Bledsoe didn't play for the Suns last night and the Suns BLEW that game in Sacramento...latest I heard he was probably going to play tonight even though he is listed as questionable. The line from Vegas looks like they assume he will play.

Grizz have been playing well but the have Tony Allen out tonight against the Warriors. Allen is a big contributor to that stout defense on the Grizz (that wasn't so stout to begin the season).

Just throwing some things out there for anyone who cares!

Bledsoe not in the starting lineup. Doesn't mean he's out but not good for PHX backers. PHX is still good enough to cover the -6 but I would stay away from game if you havent already thrown down on the game.

Comment

Steph Curry out for the Warriors will of course hurt the Warriors offense. The Klay Thompson/Steph Curry combo is hard to match up against. This should hurt the Warriors in a big way not just because Curry is a good player but match-up wise should be much easier to defend. Warriors are still deep but def not the same team without him.

Comment

Working...
      X