Anyone like Atlanta today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone like Atlanta today?

Am I nuts for thinking the Falcons (although underachievers this year) are up for a big game today? I haven't posted in years, but have been lurking for a long time. Just curious if anyone else was thinking that Atlanta is due a win today? Thanks for all you guys do....

I was thinking something, but they have been so bad you don't know
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Its really hard to say....i'd try a 2team w/ ATL and another team of your choice//I couldn't convince myself to take em but leaning that way

Comment

Bucs play hard and I think that Atlanta can't stop the run. Gonzo is banged up and the O-Line has been a mess all year. I sided with the home team as I truly think the Falcons have quit.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

- The Falcons only mustered 18 yards on 18 carries when the two teams met back in Week 7.

This is what's keeping me off the Falcons.

Comment

I agree, they've been worse than terrible but it's Tampa Bay who is horrendous and has some running back issues. Is Glennon good enough to carry the load? I'm leaning on taking the Falcons. Which means if I like them everyone should consider Tampa. I'm a great fade....lol

Comment

I think Atlanta has quit . I am on TB

Comment

I'm simply laying off this one..............don't like betting 2 bad teams, but lean to the home team when I do...........I would only consider Atl in a teaser myself, due to the fact TBAY is also bad............good luck whichever way you go

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Atlanta mailed in this season

Comment

sounds to me like you got some pretty solid/sound advice to answer your question............hope you heeded, and laid off Atlanta.

good members here to offer their time and thoughts...........thanks fellows.....good job

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Wish I saw this earlier but here's a TIDBIT...look at what teams have done week AFTER they've played Seattle Seahawks...you will be SHOCKED or $hit when you see how many have NOT COVERED...
                      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Atlanta is now (2-8) Ats this year ... (0-5) on the Road

Comment

Working...
                        X