Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 6 nfl jacksonville @ denver what will the line be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 nfl jacksonville @ denver what will the line be?

The way these 2 teams are going this game could get ugly real quick.the line i am sure will be at least 17.i remember tampa bay being a 24 point underdog to the steelers in the bucs first year.this game really could be close to setting the record.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Las Vegas already said last week it would be -24.5

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Las Vegas already said last week it would be -24.5
      That was before Peyton and the Broncos did what they did yesterday to Philly.
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
        That was before Peyton and the Broncos did what they did yesterday to Philly.
        They have done that in every game. Yesterday was no different. Same with Jacksonville and their results so far.

Comment

Do yall ever wonder if Vegas ever thinks about teasers when they post the line? I have always wondered if that's in the back of their mind when the put out the number. If they put it at 20 then they know every teaser they have bet this week will have Denver -14,14.5 or 10 somewhere in it. I know that straight up bets on the line are most of their wagers but just seeing if I'm the only guy who has ever wondered that

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Do yall ever wonder if Vegas ever thinks about teasers when they post the line? I have always wondered if that's in the back of their mind when the put out the number. If they put it at 20 then they know every teaser they have bet this week will have Denver -14,14.5 or 10 somewhere in it. I know that straight up bets on the line are most of their wagers but just seeing if I'm the only guy who has ever wondered that
            I'm sure they do.

Comment

I could see this line going to the 26-27 range

Comment

I'm sure they do.
                If thats the case then you are spot on IMO with 26-27. If it's 21.5 or something then they don't give a shit about teasers and put out the line based on straight wagers. Guess Vegas will answer our question for us next week.

Comment

Just found this online from 2 hours ago

CBS Sports

We're still 13 days away from the Week 6 matchup between the Broncos and the Jaguars, but that doesn't mean it's too early to talk about what the betting line will be for that game. The contest likely won't be epic, but the spread might very well be.

Here's what Kevin Bradley, the Bovada.lv sports book manager, thinks:

"With the Broncos rolling once again [Sunday] and the Jags getting blown out, I have been asked numerous times already what the projected Week 6 spread will be when Denver hosts Jacksonville,” Bradley said. “Before yesterday I would have said it would be three touchdowns but considering [Sunday]'s results, the fact that Seattle easily covered 19.5 at home against Jacksonville, and how our bettors have been pounding Denver every week and betting against the Jags like it is free money, this spread is looking closer to four touchdowns. Barring any injuries or something very dramatic occurring, I would expect this to be the biggest spread we have ever posted."

The largest NFL spread in history was when the Steelers were -27 against the Buccaneers on Dec. 5, 1976. Pittsburgh won that game 42-0.

Pretty impressive (or if you're a Jaguars fan, pretty disheartening), huh?

Consider this your fair warning: get your ATM cards and bank withdrawal slips ready to go for next week.

Comment

my guess 28.5
                    Don't be afraid

Comment

The bigger question may be which way will it be bet? Up or down?

Comment

Here's what Kevin Bradley, the Bovada.lv sports book manager, thinks:

"Our site ain't worth a shit so it really doesn't matter what the line is cause you fuckers won't be able to log in and bet regardless,” Bradley said. “Before we use to be a great site. But now we just collect money and fuck people over. And these idiots keep depositing. LMAO!! We were a great book back in the day but now we just lurk betting chat sites and watch people start threads about us. If they only knew that my life revolves around me taking a dick in my mouth and not what my customers think about my site. In reality my site sucks and so do I."

Consider this your fair warning: get your ATM cards and bank withdrawal slips ready to go for next week.
                        Atleast he was honest!!!!!!

Comment

I think it will be 27.5

Comment

The bigger question may be which way will it be bet? Up or down?
                            I don't care how bad Jacksonville has looked and how great Denver has looked if u give me 28 points in an NFL game i will take it.I could see it being 35-3 and Jacksonville get a garbage TD late to pull to within 25 points
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Here is what I think will happen.

Jax will either win or lose a close game vs rams this week

Dallas will win or cover vs denver this week

Vegas then will set a line around 23 or 24.

Sharps and ppl who like to fade public will think they r gettin value in jax
                              They will bet jax and denver will win by 35+

The book knows the true line on jax @den has to be above 30pts. But it will never put out a # that high.

Look for jax to win or at least cover vs rams and denver not cover.
                              Last edited by 10DimeBry; 10-01-2013, 02:16 PM.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X