Oklahoma teens charged in murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
    Al sharpton, jessie hairlip jackson. Obama the dirryt ni--ers should be hanging from a oak tree in mississippi fuck all the bastards, yes i said this bunch of dirty damn ni--ers, now a wwii vet. Beaten crazy not one word from that bastard obama or any of the rest, it's time to start killing some of these low life no good trash, they do, why not us ????? I'm all for it
    Chicken shit bastards are always in groups of 3 or more too when they do their killing. You never see just one black jumping somebody. Get your guns boys cause we are on the verge of a race war thanks to the biggest idiot of a president and this stupid ass race biased media

Comment

here's an update

do you guys know how the 3 who shot the jogger got caught.............

A guy, whose Son used to be friends with the 3 thugs, saw them waiting in their car, outside his house, for his son to return.......word is his son rejected the thugs and didn't want to have anything to do with em........

Home owner, called the police, and told the police he saw 3 kids, in their car, with guns, outside his house, and he figured they were waiting for his son..........he was right.....

thugs apprehended, and rumor, word of mouth has it, they made the comment, let's go get another one and they chose this guy.........

what wonderful human beings they are........

Jackson, (Rev Jesse), did make a one paragraph comment about this incident, cause the media, facebook, twitter, and tons of white people, were demanding to know his stance and feelings on this matter......

in his one paragraph statement, (short one none the less), he said he frowns down on this kind of activity.........nothing eles, none of the following normal requests, e.g.

we demand justice.........

Sharpton and I are planning a trip to Duncan Ok.....

the killer must be sentenced...........

we are tired of this type of treatment.....

nor has OBAMA stepped up to say, even though the white boy doesn't look like me, it's wrongful to take ones life........

Also.....in OK...WW11, 83 year old vet, in his home, beaten up and killed............yep, he was white, and killers were black..........

still no Al's or Jesse's around to seek justice......neither the ACLU who seems to selectively pick their cases.........

What has happened to us Fellows.........geeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzz
      Last edited by Kaptain; 08-23-2013, 03:46 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I just bought a new ak-47 / 4--30 round clips, i'm getting ready
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Al sharpton, jessie hairlip jackson. Obama the dirryt ni--ers should be hanging from a oak tree in mississippi fuck all the bastards, yes i said this bunch of dirty damn ni--ers, now a wwii vet. Beaten crazy not one word from that bastard obama or any of the rest, it's time to start killing some of these low life no good trash, they do, why not us ????? I'm all for it
          JT are you actually in Ridgeland ? I'm gunna send my name sake/Goddaughter by to check out your Cajun food ... please make her Fat! lol
          Ms.Kristen Laci, with love ... if you don't poison her maybe I'll be by ....
          PS - I like crab anything!!

Comment

Not quite sure what this world is coming to...but I believe we all should be carrying weapons at this point. Wild, Wild, West all over again.
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

it's time to start killing some of these low life no good trash, they do, why not us ????? I'm all for it
              If by "they" you mean black people "we" did regularly kill some of "them" for about 300 years. Unfortunately, I understand why some will make this incident about race. Racial hatred is alive, well and thriving on both sides of the racial chasm in this country. Why can't the incident be what it really is instead? That is, 3 young thugs who senselessly kill a fellow human being. There are obviously some deeper societal issues involved, most of them not related to race, but what we have is a senseless homicide involving 4 young individuals. Three of the four will spend the rest of their lives paying for their evil and callousness, and one's promising young life is over unnecessarily.

Comment

Working...
              X