Tony Stewart out with broken leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Stewart out with broken leg

Another Sprint car accident last night in Iowa. Jason Leffler died a few months ago,Stewart flipped about 7 times last week but was ok,a veteren sprint car died this past Sunday and then Stewart breaks his leg in two places last night. Either those cars are going to get safer or these cup guys are not going to be able to run them anymore. Car owners aren't going to put up with it

Tony Stewart suffers broken leg in sprint car crash

Comment

Damn

Comment

He should change his name from smoke to broke!

Comment

Part of me wants to say what an idiot. I know these guys love to race and all .... Blah blah blah!

He is a owner and driver and he should be focused on one thing, sprint cup. Especially with all that has happened recently in those cars.

Now he just ruined the season for Stewart haas and all that work there. What a waste!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            He should change his name from smoke to broke!
            he was such a dick this weekend to reporters who kept asking him about his wreck last week in those type of cars. Karma bit him in the ass if you ask me!!!

Comment

Part of me wants to say what an idiot. I know these guys love to race and all .... Blah blah blah!

He is a owner and driver and he should be focused on one thing, sprint cup. Especially with all that has happened recently in those cars.

Now he just ruined the season for Stewart haas and all that work there. What a waste!
              I agree. I think these owners are going to start putting strong stipulations in their contracts. Trucks and nationwide might be all they get to do!!

Comment

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Tony Stewart's 2013 Sprint Cup season is over, but his career isn't.

Stewart-Haas Racing officials said on Monday they expect the three-time champion to fully recover and be back in the No. 14 Chevrolet in January for preseason testing.

Meanwhile, the organization signed Mark Martin to drive in 12 of this season's final 13 races, beginning Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway. Austin Dillon, who replaced Stewart this past weekend at Michigan, will drive the remaining race at Talladega Superspeedway.

Comment

Fuck ........... I don't think I used Tony in the Survivor pool yet!

Comment

Now he just ruined the season for Stewart Haas and all that work there. Not to mention throwing a Monkey Wrench in Ldawg's Nascar Surivor season
                    You sure got that right

Comment

Working...
                    X