Manziel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manziel

Ineligible? Signing autographs. Someone needs to kick this kids ass. It's becoming embarrassing.

Y! SPORTS

Rich, spoiled brat pussy! Typical of this generations kids. Not enough ass whoopings growing up, parents too busy trying to be friends...

Comment

He's the Lindsey Lohan of the SEC

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Rich, spoiled brat pussy! Typical of this generations kids. Not enough ass whoopings growing up, parents too busy trying to be friends...
        Damn right!

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        He's the Lindsey Lohan of the SEC

Comment

Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!!!!!!!

Comment

That's what happens when your family is filthy rich and you are spoiled.

Comment

His dad says he doesn't like to golf with him cause he throws his clubs Hey dad, I wonder why? Spoiled brat???

PS. I have thrown a club or two, but I would never have done it around my dad. He would've whooped my ass.

Comment

The kid just needs to shut his mouth and play football!!!! He was freaking awesome to watch!!! Looking forward to Texas am vs Alabama this year!!!!!

Comment

And everyone talked shit about Cam....not even close to this punk! A.J. McCarron was right when he said "Johnny is Johnny"

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                    Looking forward to Texas am vs Alabama this year!!!!!
                    Yeah, I'm looking forward to this season, too, cause the SEC has seen him now. He's no kind of surprise anymore.

Sabin and Miles are licking their chops over the prospect of going up against him. They can't wait!

I'll bet Spurrier and Muschamp are hoping they get a shot at him, too, but their only chance would be the SEC championship and I seriously doubt if A&M gets close to that game this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                      And everyone talked shit about Cam....not even close to this punk! A.J. McCarron was right when he said "Johnny is Johnny"
                      Cam was a money hungry bitch too. He just didn't get caught!!!

Comment

Cam was a money hungry bitch too. He just didn't get caught!!!
                        Only state the facts, bitch! No hear say bullshit!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                          Only state the facts, bitch! No hear say bullshit!
                          Auburn and Scam Newton have more coverups than the Obama administration!!!

Comment

Comment

didn't know that was even possible
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X