Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Ryan gets 5 year/possible $100 million!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Ryan gets 5 year/possible $100 million!!!

Wonder what you guys think of this? I'm a homer so I'm partial to the Falcons but I'm sure to alot of y'all this is alot of money for a QB who hasn't even made/won a super bowl. He's on about the same pay scale as Rodgers,Brees,Manning and now Flacco. All them boys have Rings though. Our offense is going to be unreal this year so let's hope Ryan can get the monkey off his back and get this franchise a Super Bowl

Matty ICE!!!!!

Comment

I think he is the 6th best QB in the league behind Brees, Brady, Rodgers, flacco and manning (in no particular order).

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        I think he is the 6th best QB in the league behind Brees, Brady, Rodgers, flacco and manning (in no particular order).
        That's a fair spot to put him With the weapons we have he should easily put up numbers with all those guys. Once again it will ultimately be our defense that decides it.

Comment

Yeah, He just needs to validate his career and contract like all the guys above him on that list have. His defense is plenty good enough to Win if the QB (Ryan) can put the team on his back and win postseason games like the others all have. No excuses at this point IMO.

Comment

Matt choke!!!!!! Gettin paid huh

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
              Matt choke!!!!!! Gettin paid huh
              I expected that!!! I can promise you if I was on the outside looking in I would have given the same response though. These next 3-4 years IMO is make or break for Ryan. Win 1-2 super bowls then his legacy is made. Go 0-4 and he will go down as the biggest choke QB in recent history. Ryan is better than Stafford though so atleast I don't have to watch that INT throwing punk every Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                I expected that!!! I can promise you if I was on the outside looking in I would have given the same response though. These next 3-4 years IMO is make or break for Ryan. Win 1-2 super bowls then his legacy is made. Go 0-4 and he will go down as the biggest choke QB in recent history. Ryan is better than Stafford though so atleast I don't have to watch that INT throwing punk every Sunday
                Lol look out for Detroit this year!!!!! Stafford "s a beast and now add Reggie with Calvin watch out watch out my lions could surprise a few people this year!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                  Lol look out for Detroit this year!!!!! Stafford "s a beast and now add Reggie with Calvin watch out watch out my lions could surprise a few people this year!!!!!
                  Calvin is a beast no doubt!! Stafford is a gun slinger which isn't a bad thing if he could take a hit. Yalls offensive line is horrible and Stafford will be in a sling by week 7. Detroit won't be a factor at all IMO!!!

Comment

I like stafford cause he is fat like me.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I think Steven Jackson will prove to be a huge pickup for them. This might be the year Atlanta finally gets it done.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                        I think Steven Jackson will prove to be a huge pickup for them. This might be the year Atlanta finally gets it done.
                        I agree. I think Osi was huge too!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          I like jackson but guy is a huge injury risk imo and aging.

If healthy with those WR he should get plenty of running room.
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Who is Steven Jackson?

Signed,
                            JC

Comment

He's getting so much as finding a decent QB in the NFL is hard to do. A shitty QB = shitty season.

Other position players have gotten similar money that sucked. Like when Brady made Deion Branch look like a star for him to then go sign with Seattle for 6 years at $39 million. I believe NE was offering him the same deal, but at $35 million....No respect and now they cut his sorry ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X