2013 NBA Draft Rumors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 NBA Draft Rumors

Post your draft rumors here. Be curious to see if any develop.

Word here is the Thunder are trying to move up to get the #1 pick. Heard they tried to package thier two first round picks, #12 and #29 along with Kendrick Perkins to Cleveland for the #1 pick but Cleveland countered and wanted Ibaka instead of Perkins and the Thunder said no.

If they get the #1 pick, I expect them to take Oladipo.

It's got to be just a matter of time before the Celtics roster is imploded right? First Ray Allen and now Doc, Pierce and Garnett can't be too far behind right?

Comment

They can't even get a 1st rd pick for Pierce, they're screwed. Garnett for DeAndre Jordan would've been a decent move.

Comment

This draft looks terrible to me. The only player I'm interested in is Colton Iverson, because my buddy who's a sports agent, represents him. He could go in the 2nd round. Exciting stuff.

Comment

Celtics really want josh smith from Atlanta. They are trying to move pierce but they may just keep him until the trade deadline. KG has a no trade and with him not being allowed to go to the Clippers, I'm not sure what happens there

Comment

Alex Lin is going to go number 1, that says it all

Comment

This draft is so bad that BW can't even spell the #1 dudes name and it is only 3 letters long!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                This draft is so bad that BW can't even spell the #1 dudes name and it is only 3 letters long!

Comment

Also some rumors out here that the Thunder are trying to get Bynum.

Comment

I say victor goes #1 to the cavs to pair up with Irving

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Also some rumors out here that the Thunder are trying to get Bynum.
                      Why would they?

Comment

Indiana is trying for Jimmer Fredette. Knicks working trade for tyreke evans

Comment

Why would they?
                          Cause he can catch the ball and turn around and score unlike Perkins

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                            Cause he can catch the ball and turn around and score unlike Perkins
                            assuming he plays and that's a pretty big assumption with him.

Comment

assuming he plays and that's a pretty big assumption with him.
                              It's risky no doubt! Not sure what I think of the move to be honest. Just something I've heard thrown out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X