Really, Lebron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really, Lebron?

I am not one of those who might question Lebron's greatness. It's now well documented. and I was a proponent of that greatness even before his 2d title last night. I may, however, question Lebron's contention that, "Jesus was on our side." Really Lebron? The Son of God is a Heat fan? seems like a rather presumptuous claim.

Did anyone else hear him say that when talking to Magic et al post-game?

I didn't hear that, and if he said that he is dumber than he looks!
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

everything he says and does will be questioned even if it's right or wrong... Listen, i can't stand the heat and i dont really care about leeeeeebron either. The only thing i'm afraid of if this C-sucker wins 2 more championships, i'm gonna have to put him in the same sentence as Jordan... Even though Jordon has six... Trust me, i dont want to do that!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post
        everything he says and does will be questioned even if it's right or wrong... Listen, i can't stand the heat and i dont really care about leeeeeebron either. The only thing i'm afraid of if this C-sucker wins 2 more championships, i'm gonna have to put him in the same sentence as Jordan... Even though Jordon has six... Trust me, i dont want to do that!
        2 more doesn't even get him to Kobe, never mind Jordan. He has a long way to go before he gets there. And by a long way I mean 4 more.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
          .... Really Lebron? The Son of God is a Heat fan? seems like a rather presumptuous claim.

Did anyone else hear him say that when talking to Magic et al post-game?
          I read an artical back in January after the Ravens beat the Broncos when Ray Lewis Sais somethin to the fact the God wanted us to win this game.

Authur pretty much blasted him by saying the same. God is a Ravens fan? God didn't want the Broncos to win? Does that mean that you didn't win on natural talent? If i can fiond it I'll Post it
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...ray-lewis.html
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
            X