No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will enter prison as a TIGHT end and leave it as a WIDE receiver!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      He will enter prison as a TIGHT end and leave it as a WIDE receiver!!!

More like entering prison at a tight end and becoming a WIDE receiver.... That dude aint leaving prison for a long long long long time.

Comment

Aaron Hernandez.Tight End.=(N)ot (F)or (L)ong

Comment

Looks like another Patriot got arrested this morning. They should leave the NFL and come join the SEC. They would fit right in!!!

Comment

Alfonso Dennard. DWI

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              Looks like another Patriot got arrested this morning. They should leave the NFL and come join the SEC. They would fit right in!!!
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

That's what happens when you shop in the bargain basement for talent. Belecheat has been doing that quite a lot lately. Picking up guys on the cheap because of their off the field issues, so what does expect. Pats are becoming the Cincy Bengals of the east

Comment

Pittsburgh Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey apologized on Monday after he was photographed last weekend, along with his brother Mike Pouncey of the Miami Dolphins, wearing "Free Hernandez" caps.

"I fully recognize the seriousness of the situation involving my former teammate, and I regret that my actions appear to make light of that serious situation. I apologize to anyone who was offended by my actions," he wrote in a link that was tweeted to his Twitter followers.

A source told ESPN.com's John Clayton on Sunday that the Steelers had planned to talk to Pouncey about the photos. It is unknown whether that discussion had taken place before Pouncey posted his apology.

Mike Pouncey hasn't yet posted a similar apology. A source close to the center told ESPN.com on Sunday that the Dolphins were expected to discuss the photos with him, however.

The Pouncey brothers, who are twins, reportedly wore the hats on Saturday at a Miami nightclub, where they were celebrating their upcoming birthdays. They both turn 24 on July 24. The photos, which began circulating on the Internet on Sunday, do not appear to be digitally altered.

A Dolphins spokesman told the Miami Herald on Monday that the team had "only recently heard about it" and would not have any further comment on the matter.

The brothers played with former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez at the University of Florida. They were with Hernandez at the Venue nightclub in 2007 on the night of a shooting that left two men wounded. Hernandez was briefly questioned by police after the shooting, but at the time they did not see him as a suspect.

Comment

Idiots!!!

Comment

Dumbass
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

I just read all the available links in all the available stories and one thing rings true. This guy is dumb. How the hell can he even remember his assignments on plays?

I read that, if he is connected to the double shooting in Mass., the Pats will be off the hook for all the current contract money and a good bit of his last contract.

Some law firm will wind up with every penny he made prior to the current contract.

Now, he's gonna be penniless. And, whichever gang he's offended will feel they have to kill him.

Just brilliant!

This guy is gonna get exactly what he deserves no matter how the trial comes out.

Comment

Working...
                        X