Jimmy Hoffa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Hoffa

Just read where the FBI called off their 3 day search in a field near Detroit looking for Hoffa's body. Why the fuck doees the FBI waste taxpayers money every year looking for this bastard's body based on some tip. Who cares if they find his body? Finding his remains isn't gonna tell us anything we don't already know, the fact being he is dead. The person who killed him is also probably dead. I don't get it. They usually go looking after some 75 year old ex- thug says he knows where the body is. They should tell anyone who says he knows where the body is that if they dig and can't find it then the informant pays for the cost.

Waste of time and money
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

It is ridiculous. Who gives a fuck

Comment

They would save a lot of time and money if they just went to Monte's backyard, everyone knows, that's where he is.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
          They would save a lot of time and money if they just went to Monte's backyard, everyone knows, that's where he is.
          Speaking of Monte, did he sell the site yet

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Speaking of Monte, did he sell the site yet
            We are still negotiating, my lawyer has some terminology that Monte is having problems understanding. He was trying to do the transaction without a lawyer, but he will probably get one now.

Comment

Negotiate these nuts in your mouth
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                It is ridiculous. Who gives a fuck
                I do ... with a DNA test I could prove that he isn't actually my Dad! And, that I earned my position with the Teamsters!!
                Last edited by Ldawg; 06-21-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X