Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP jason Leffler

Wow... This sucks... Nascar lost a good dude

I agree. He was definitely starting to make a name for himself. Think he made his first ever Cup start this past Sunday.

Comment

They sure did, my wife and I presented him with a check from the company I worked for.

It was at the Kansas City Speedway, we gave a driver one each week from the Tums Brand. He was a great guy and NASCAR has lost a good one. RIP Jason
      Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
        They sure did, my wife and I presented him with a check from the company I worked for.

It was at the Kansas City Speedway, we gave a driver one each week from the Tums Brand. He was a great guy and NASCAR has lost a good one. RIP Jason
        And he was a single dad to a 5 year old boy. Makes it suck even more knowing that!!!

Comment

What was the cause of death
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            What was the cause of death
            He wrecked and his car flipped a couple times. I think it was a sprint car.

Comment

Tragic loss ... he has been in the game for a while! He raced in the recent Pocono race but it was not his first. He also ran in the truck series for Kyle Busch.
              Saw a video of after the wreak .... car (Outlaw Sprint) was a mangled mesh tumbled and landed on roof. Roll cages have to be stronger than that.....

RIP Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                Tragic loss ... he has been in the game for a while! He raced in the recent Pocono race but it was not his first. He also ran in the truck series for Kyle Busch.
                Saw a video of after the wreak .... car (Outlaw Sprint) was a mangled mesh tumbled and landed on roof. Roll cages have to be stronger than that.....

RIP Jason
                Pocono was his first cup race. Nationwide and Truck series don't count as Cup races!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                  He wrecked and his car flipped a couple times. I think it was a sprint car.
                  Gotcha
                  Thanks
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Pocono was his first cup race. Nationwide and Truck series don't count as Cup races!!
                    It wasn't his 1st Cup race vols. He has raced cup before. Not that it matters.

RIP Jason!!!

Comment

He actually has 73 starts in Sprint/Winston Cup races dating back to 2001 when he was a ROTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        It wasn't his 1st Cup race vols. He has raced cup before. Not that it matters.

RIP Jason!!!
                        You're right. I guess the report said he mad his first ever career cup start at Pocono which now looking at that means his first start at Pocono. Guess I read it to fast!!! but your right,when his first start was all means nothing. Tough loss and just from following what all the top guys in NASCAR are saying on twitter he was very well thought of and respected.

Comment

Only 37yrs old w/young son ... tragic loss!

Jason Leffler Dead: NASCAR Driver Killed in Race at 37 - UsMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                          X