• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? Why?!?!?!

Are you fuckin kidding me?!?!?!

Tebow?

Comment

How did you guess?

You won't hear shit from him this year. Guaranteed!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Not funny kb!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Not funny kb!
          I just saw the poll on ESPN asking if the Patriots will find a way to utilize Tebow this year. The majority is saying yes

I guess if holding a clipboard counts as being utilized then they are correct!

Comment

Timmy!!!!
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

TRT baby!!!
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Ryan mallet has #15 so tebow said he wants either #316 or #12 or he isn't signing her!

Comment

Hurry up and get your #5 Tebow jersey now!!!

Comment

I like it Wayne!!!!!! Belli will keep em in check!!!!! And the media will be off his nuts!!! And I promise you he helps out the offense this year!!!!!! Belli and Brady will find ways to use him and use him successfully!!!!! Honestly I thought this would be the best fit for tebow all along!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
                      I like it Wayne!!!!!! Belli will keep em in check!!!!! And the media will be off his nuts!!! And I promise you he helps out the offense this year!!!!!! Belli and Brady will find ways to use him and use him successfully!!!!! Honestly I thought this would be the best fit for tebow all along!!!!!
                      If he takes Brady off the field for even one play, he is hurting the team, PERIOD!

Not one person on the radio up here can figure out what the point of this is. Probably cuz there isn't one.

The Bill press conference today was classic bill.

Comment

I don't think he throws more than 20 passes all year, but I think they'll find ways for him to be useful. I'd love to see him play a little TE.
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                          I don't think he throws more than 20 passes all year, but I think they'll find ways for him to be useful. I'd love to see him play a little TE.
                          Not me if it means Gronk, Hernandez or Jake Ballard are on the sideline.

I mean why? Has Tebow ever shown to be a receiver? Does he even have 1 reception in the NFL? Nothing against you mavs but the whole idea is just stupid when there are plenty of REAL TE's on the team already.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            If he takes Brady off the field for even one play, he is hurting the team, PERIOD!

Not one person on the radio up here can figure out what the point of this is. Probably cuz there isn't one.

The Bill press conference today was classic bill.
                            I agree 100% but me and you both know Brady is not coming off the field!!!!!!!! I think belli will find ways to use him or he might just sit the bench and watch for a while!!! Either way I don't think it effects the team in a negitive way at all!!!

Comment

Tebow will most likely be brought along as a Wildcat QB and Emergency TE. Given what has happened to Gronk with the surgeries, I would not be surprised to see Tebow as a 3rd or 4th TE and actually get some burn this year.
                              NFL System - Year 1
                              Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
                              Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
                              Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
                              Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
                              Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
                              Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
                              Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
                              Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
                              Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
                              Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment