Roids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roids

T.J. Quinn of ESPN's Outside the Lines reports that Major League Baseball is preparing to suspend Ryan Braun, Alex Rodriguez and about 20 others connected to the Biogenesis clinic in Miami.
    The Biogenesis mess had seemed to calm down over the last couple months, but apparently there could be a major fallout yet to come. Quinn is reporting that founder Tony Bosch is prepared to testify against the players connected with his clinic. He also adds that A-Rod and Braun could face 100-game suspensions because of their connection to Bosch and because they lied about PED use. Bosch has previously denied any knowledge of suspected PED distribution at Biogenesis but has apparently reversed course. Gio Gonzalez, who was connected to Biogenesis, will reportedly not be suspended because he only acquired legal substances. Quinn says suspensions could come within two weeks, though most players are expected to appeal.

I heard this same thing in March too and Nelson Cruz was also on the going to be suspended list. Nothing ever came of that so i'm not convinced anything will come of this either. We will see I guess. Braun should have been suspended for 50 games last year.

Comment

Cruz, Jesus Montero will both be suspended

Comment

Jesus Montero should go back on PED's....that guy fucking blows!!! no power at all.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          Cruz, Jesus Montero will both be suspended
          I hope not I got Cruz and Gio and on my fantasy team!!!

Comment

Working...
          X