Espn "win streak"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn "win streak"

Does anyone else play this and if you do, how far have you gone?
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

I play. Got a W15 in December. Closest before that was an 8. You?

Comment

Just started this month, I'm at 7 right now. If you hit the streak mark by the end of the month before anyone else you win 50,000?

Comment

No not a race. Highest streak accumulated by end of the month wins. If the winning person has 27 or more in a row, they win whatever money has been accumulated. Anytime 27 wins aren't had in a month, 50000 is added to the jackpot for the following month. If there was enough interest it would be cool to get a league started with BC members. I will set one up if anyone else is interested in playing (it's free!)

Comment

To clear up first message, highest streak of the month will always win 50k, if the streak happens to hit 27 or more, they win the jackpot. If you tie for top streak with someone else, the tie breaker is winning percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by OilCanBoyd View Post
            To clear up first message, highest streak of the month will always win 50k, if the streak happens to hit 27 or more, they win the jackpot. If you tie for top streak with someone else, the tie breaker is winning percentage.
            Thanks for the info, I'm kind of hooked on it as of right now So if you do start a league I'll join it. There has got to be some other BC members that play it and would join, it is free! And if you're good enough, some serious cash to be won.

Comment

i do the survior contest some where else
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

would do it if u guys want to here

Comment

Bump... I just started us a group. The name is Bettors Chat and the password is Steely Dan. They just happened to be on my pandora playlist at the time lol. It would be great if we could get a bunch of the regulars to join... Maybe we could get some side bets going, such as person who has smallest streak at the end of the month has to put up an avatar of the highest streaks preference, or something along those lines. I'm up for whatever, give me some feedback. If you're reading this, get your ass in our league. I can't stress enough that it's free, and you could potentially win a nice chunk of change!

Comment

in

Comment

I'm in, just lost my 7 win streak last night with the Mavs.

Comment

I can usually push it to 8 or 9 but haven't been able to get into double digits yet. I'm always amazed when I see somebody hitting nearly 30 in a row but those guys must be glued to it all day long - I only play when I happen to be at the site.

Comment

30 in a row damn only thing i do that is paying bills lol

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
                            30 in a row damn only thing i do that is paying bills lol
                            You're not going to get any in a row if you don't make another pick. What u waiting for?

Comment

i thought u can only do 1 ?

Comment

Working...
                              X