• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Who ever know SEC stood for Suck Eachother's Cock
    LMAO

Comment

Bama is the one that has been raping college teams left and right, whether it be the sec or otherwise...just because they represent the sec does not mean the rest of the sec can take credit

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

It's because of the way the SEC fans act. That is the only reason non SEC fans pull against the SEC.

You never see other members from the Pac 12, Big 10, Big 12, pulling for other conference teams like the SEC fans do unless there is money wagered on them.
          EXACTLY!!!

Boneheads like Eliminator and Alex the Great and many others run their collective dicksuckers so much it pisses off all non SEC fans and makes us attack every chance we get!!!!

I didn't use to care at all about anyone's conference, now all I hope is for EVERY SEC team to lose no matter who they play.
          There's a good reason why I feel that way, and it's because of nauseating SEC fans!
          [email protected]

Comment

Disclaimer:

Not all SEC fans are nauseating, the following are the few that are not too sickening

Baseball Dave
            Longnex.. He is a dicksucker, just mildly nauseating
            Vols fan.... He's a dicksucker too

that's about it, rest of "ya'll" are nauseating!
            [email protected]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                Disclaimer:

Not all SEC fans are nauseating, the following are the few that are not too sickening

Baseball Dave

i guess thats a compliment !!!
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

that is funny - even if i'm from the sec !!
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                    i guess thats a compliment !!!

You know I still love you and Nex!

You too Vols fan
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by weston555 View Post
                      Bama is the one that has been raping college teams left and right, whether it be the sec or otherwise...just because they represent the sec does not mean the rest of the sec can take credit
                      This ^^^

Not so much on here, but when Clemson beat LSU, SEC fans were quick to jump on the "well, we've won 6 in a row and Bama will make it 7" as if winning the BCS Title automatically means SEC is the best conference...sorry, doesn't work that way.

I personally don't think the SEC was that great this season and IMO, A&M is/was the best team in CFB at the end of the year.

Bottom line for me is the fact that an Auburn fan roots for Bama in any form or fashion is pathetic. Do you think a Miami fan would ever root for FSU especially back in the day when both schools were perennial Top 5 teams? F*ck no...that's fan blasphemy.

Comment

Disclaimer:

Baseball Dave

Have to say, this is one of your best posts ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                          This ^^^

Not so much on here, but when Clemson beat LSU, SEC fans were quick to jump on the "well, we've won 6 in a row and Bama will make it 7" as if winning the BCS Title automatically means SEC is the best conference...sorry, doesn't work that way.

I personally don't think the SEC was that great this season and IMO, A&M is/was the best team in CFB at the end of the year.

Bottom line for me is the fact that an Auburn fan roots for Bama in any form or fashion is pathetic. Do you think a Miami fan would ever root for FSU especially back in the day when both schools were perennial Top 5 teams? F*ck no...that's fan blasphemy.
                          I completely agree!

You think Duke pulls for NC in the NCAA tourney once they get beat??? Fuck no

If you look at it, it's been urban Myers and nick Saban who won 5 of the last 7 titles.

Florida hasn't won a title since he left and Bama hadn't won a title in ages before Saban got there.

SEC had nothing to do with it, Saban and Urban had everything to do with those 5.

Urban will win one at Ohio St soon and if Saban leaves that will conclude them from winning anymore for years to come.
                          [email protected]

Comment

I completely agree!

You think Duke pulls for NC in the NCAA tourney once they get beat??? Fuck no

If you look at it, it's been urban Myers and nick Saban who won 5 of the last 7 titles.

Florida hasn't won a title since he left and Bama hadn't won a title in ages before Saban got there.

SEC had nothing to do with it, Saban and Urban had everything to do with those 5.

Urban will win one at Ohio St soon and if Saban leaves that will conclude them from winning anymore for years to come.
                            I agree...it's amazing what a good college coach can do when players actually listen (unlike a lot of times in professional sposrts). Nick Saban and his staff must be the greatest recruiters of all time because they keep getting the top talent. I'm sure it doesn't hurt recruiting when you've won 3 of the L4 either.

As a Miami fan, between Bridgewater and Amari Cooper, it's no shock to me why they've stunk for 10 years. Get a real coach at that school and they could turn it around like Bama did.

Comment

I agree...it's amazing what a good college coach can do when players actually listen (unlike a lot of times in professional sposrts). Nick Saban and his staff must be the greatest recruiters of all time because they keep getting the top talent. I'm sure it doesn't hurt recruiting when you've won 3 of the L4 either.

As a Miami fan, between Bridgewater and Amari Cooper, it's no shock to me why they've stunk for 10 years. Get a real coach at that school and they could turn it around like Bama did.
                              Damn, had to kill you watching Teddy tear the Gators vaunted D to shreds.

He was Miami, then the coach left and Charlie nabbed him.

In college, it's all the coach. We had Petrino, Top 10 and BCS game, he leaves and Kragthorpe comes. We don't go to a bowl game for 3 years, shit can him and get Charlie, 3 straight bowl games and another BCS victory.

It had been 17 years since Bama won a title. Introduce Saban and they have won 3 in his 6 years there. They went from being a who go gives a fuck about them to the most dominant team in college football.

He leaves, they go back to where they were.
                              Urban gets to Ohio St, they r undefeated and if not for probation they are beating down ND for the championship and not Bama.

Like I said

Urban and Nick, put them in any good football program and they will win national titles. Pete Carroll would be the same if he was still in the game.

It's all about the head coach
                              [email protected]

Comment

This ^^^

LVJ - Thanks for keeping it on da Real ....

Comment

Working...
                                X