Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny

ESPN Says RG3 is a Cornball Brother - Rob Parker Worried He's not Down with Blacks - YouTube

I know some people hate First Take and I understand that the guys on there are total morons..totally agree, but I saw this whenever I got off of work today and thought it was hilarious how much of an ass this dude made of himself!

Originally posted by weston555 View Post
    ESPN Says RG3 is a Cornball Brother - Rob Parker Worried He's not Down with Blacks - YouTube

I know some people hate First Take and I understand that the guys on there are total morons..totally agree, but I saw this whenever I got off of work today and thought it was hilarious how much of an ass this dude made of himself!
    A "Cornball Brother?" WTF is that?

Wow, what a f'ing idiot. I wish I could've heard Stephen A's follow-up.

Comment

Haha yeah..you know after a few seconds into that conversation Rob Parker was thinking, "oh shit, this doesn't sound as good as it did in my head"

Comment

What a fucking idiot. Rob Parker has always sounded stupid to me and they eat his lunch everytime he tries to debate them. Those might be the dumbest comments from a black man about another black man I have ever heard.

Comment

Wow, if a white man made that comment...FIRED!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X