No announcement yet.

Our Dear Friend "LSUFAN" (Jimmy) Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, what a sad day. He was one of those guys that every one wanted to be around. Some of the funniest posts I have ever seen on this site were made by Jimmy. He could make you laugh, even after a bad day of wagering.

RIP buddy, you won't be forgotten.

Comment

RIP Jimmy...you'll be missed...thoughts and prayers to his family joe if you talk to them please
      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Sad sad sad news. Jimmy was one of the first people that befriended me here at Bettorschat. Always a stand up dude. He will be missed. Jimmy, you will be missed by all my friend. Thoughts and prayers to his family.....RIP LSUFAN

Comment

Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. RIP LSUFan. You will be missed.

Comment

I spoke to Jimmy's mother this morning. Jimmy had a tough time breathing a few days ago and the Doctor put him on oxygen. Jimmy died peacefully in his sleep on Thursday.

Comment

Didn't know Jimmy, but it sounds like he was a great guy. RIP to him and thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Comment

Link to Thibodaux Funeral Home

Thibodaux Funeral Home

click on LSU Jimmy Barrios picture for visitation/burial times...........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

It is with heavy hearts that we send our condolences to Jimmy's family.
                  Jimmy was a stand up guy with a great sense of humor. He constantly kept us entertained with his wit and humor along with his photoshop expertise. God bless you Jimmy Barrios you were a great friend to your BC brothers . RIP my friend....
                  Last edited by Ldawg; 12-02-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                    Link to Thibodaux Funeral Home

Thibodaux Funeral Home

click on LSU Jimmy Barrios picture for visitation/burial times...........
                    Guys, if you want to say anything to Jimmy or his family please sign his memory book. I know his family would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Comment

Jimmy, I hope you know how many lives you have touched. I enjoyed our trip to Vegas and the chance to get to know you. Never seen a guy play video poker quite like you did haha. Rest in peace my friend.

Comment

Very sad news. RIP Jimmy
                        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

RIP Jimmy!
                          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Jimmy's last reservation

Rip Jimmy, you will be missed.

Comment

Comment

I never knew the man, but reading what you guys had to say, he was a great guy...sorry to all that knew him...We lost an LSU guy on here and that hurts me...

Comment

Working...
                                X