My apologies to all BC followers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies to all BC followers!

I kind of flipped out and made some not only out of character statements, but stupid as well. I owe Wayne an apology for carrying on conversation when I should not have. I fucked up and should have just righted the wrong then and there. Been a tough week at our home, just dropped the youngest son off at Ft Rucker last weekend, it's real now. No excuses it was on me. Sorry to all and I will continue to keep to my own business. Alcohol and being a little edgy doesn't help. I hope you all except my apology, but if not, I understand. Gl to
    all.

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
    I kind of flipped out and made some not only out of character statements, but stupid as well. I owe Wayne an apology for carrying on conversation when I should not have. I fucked up and should have just righted the wrong then and there. Been a tough week at our home, just dropped the youngest son off at Ft Rucker last weekend, it's real now. No excuses it was on me. Sorry to all and I will continue to keep to my own business. Alcohol and being a little edgy doesn't help. I hope you all except my apology, but if not, I understand. Gl to
    all.
    You are a good man.We have all been there buddy.There were night I woke up and was nervous logging back in beacause I was not sure what I said the previous night.You don't need to keep to yourself though join in the conversation this place can be great if u take the opportunity to enjoy it.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Your a good man TN. Tell your son thank you on our behalf for his service and we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers

Comment

My apologies to all BC followers!

Tn, the only thing I will say is that you owe no one here an apology except Wayne. He was the one that you went after. It was a total unprovoked attack on him.

I still shake my head and wonder what happened. You say problems at home. We all have them. Every home has a cross. Like I said in the other thread you have always been a good guy and well respected. I hope we can all move on from here.

Comment

Very classy TN!!! Your a good man...I would like to throw the same apology out there to JT and everyone else who got upset with me about this Obama thread I wish now I never really posted it, I understand everyone has there personal reasons and I'll be honest good reasons if it's all true that Obama is no good for this country!!! I'm just not a big war guy and I feel that innocent people in other countrys should not have to die for no reason, and that's why the only damn reason I got and a lot you think that's not a good reason, but it's a good reason for me!!! Obviously my 1 or 2 votes I got in weren't going to make a difference but that's my right to vote for who I want!! JT, jc, Phil and few other guys all had great points why Obama doesn't belong our president and I'm sure there points are solid!! They are all older, wiser and been around longer then me and I hope to earn everyone's respect on this forum that is the best website for sports information in the world!! For what it's worth I appoligize again and hope for the best for everyone!! Good luck and god bless

Comment

I would like to apologize to Vols for not liking Dale Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
              I would like to apologize to Vols for not liking Dale Jr.
              Seriously I'm as guilty as any of these guys. Had alot of good conversations with you in the past years and let my emotions probably get the best of me too. No hard feelings towards you at all BC5

Comment

We keep all this sappy shit up and this place will be renamed Steel Magnolias.com or The Notebook.com

Comment

Its all good VOLS.I'm singin Kumbaya right now.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Seriously I'm as guilty as any of these guys. Had alot of good conversations with you in the past years and let my emotions probably get the best of me too. No hard feelings towards you at all BC5
                    Bunch of homos around here
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

I am feeling a group hug!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
                        I am feeling a group hug!!!!
                        Fist pumps are good for me

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          Bunch of homos around here
                          Funny how the man who loves it in the ass calls us homos

Comment

Funny how the man who loves to put it in my tight GA peach shaped ass calls us homos

Your a sick little freak P
                            [email protected]

Comment

Fisting my Ass works for me

Sick
                              Sick
                              Sick

No wonder Why you can't find a girl friend
                              [email protected]