How Bout Those Cock-Sucking, Motha-Fucking, Piece of Shit Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bout Those Cock-Sucking, Motha-Fucking, Piece of Shit Cowboys

If I post another play on Dallas this year, please ban me from this siye for 6 months. That team over the years has fucked me more times than my first wife.

Agreed!

Comment

Since they are the world's most inconsistent team and they lost their last, everyone expected the Cowboys to do good this game...I'm also amazed at how many people are rating this Falcons team based on who they have played and how in previous years they never made it over that hump. Hope that carries over into the playoffs so the spreads stay low for them! And always, always, always...stay away from the Cowboys. They are cursed

Comment

I told dimer lastnight that im not betting dallas game because of the same reason... Unreal

Comment

i love betting against tony homo lol
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Are they still america's team?

Comment

nope they are the hot chciks team lol
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I told you guys QUIT being ROMOSEXUALS...he is the problem!!!

Easy winner last night on Falcons -4....500 easy!!!

Sorry guys, but those clowns buned me so many times, I bet against them whenever possible...sorry you guys lost, I seen a bunch of you had BIG Plays on Dallas...put it behind you and move on..

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminator View Post
                  I told you guys QUIT being ROMOSEXUALS...he is the problem!!!

Easy winner last night on Falcons -4....500 easy!!!

Sorry guys, but those clowns buned me so many times, I bet against them whenever possible...sorry you guys lost, I seen a bunch of you had BIG Plays on Dallas...put it behind you and move on..
                  E come on easy winner they covered with 18 seconds left in the game

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                    E come on easy winner they covered with 18 seconds left in the game

True

Comment

Yeah diesel and if they get 2 more yards on that last 3rd down, they take a knee and win by 3. The winner of that game was going to win with luck in the end, one way or the other.

Comment

A little ot but the reason I stayed away from this game entirely is because I was torn as to what to do.
                        On the one hand, the three current leaders in the prestigious Hilton Handicapping Contest all had Dallas yesterday.
                        On the other hand, Dallas was a very lopsided choice by paid and free cappers also all over the internet, a danger sign in itself to say the least.
                        My instincts said just stay away and I did-we all saw how close Dallas did come to covering but coming close doesn't count.
                        ps In addition, it bothered me that so many people were using the argument that Atlanta's record was bogus because of a soft schedule and that playing Dallas was stepping up in class(for me Dallas is a pretty mediocre team).

Comment

Working...
                        X