Goy and pow'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
    I am brilliant, but it has nothing to do w/the Atlanta/Dallas game.
    I lol'd at this one.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Thanks man, these threads always make me feel great after a loss. Glad you got so much enjoyment from our suffering!
      I follow your plays all the time. Nobody can win them all. One loss ain't shit compared to all the winners you have given us

Comment

Hey vols, I'm sorry but you have to be a real ass to start a thread like this. Especially after the fact and when you didn't even post a play on the game. Tn is a guy I certainly didn't expect it from either. I had a goy, dimer had a pod max bet, gg had a 10*, oil can big play and raven and spark had it to just to name a few off the top of my head. My day was great overall and congrats to all who posted and had atl like you but in 10 years here, I have never posted a thread just to bathe in and enjoy others and their loss with a little salt in the wound. I have posted in every one of these threads that I have seen too saying how tasteless I think they are. One thing I learned many years ago is not to enjoy others losses because I have never had satisfaction from that. Staying ahead in this game is hard enough to waste time laughing at others and their lost money.

Comment

This thread is truly tasteless but what surprises me more is the author. Tn has always been well respected and treated well around here. Did I miss something??

Comment

Hey vols, I'm sorry but you have to be a real ass to start a thread like this. Especially after the fact and when you didn't even post a play on the game. Tn is a guy I certainly didn't expect it from either. I had a goy, dimer had a pod max bet, gg had a 10*, oil can big play and raven and spark had it to just to name a few off the top of my head. My day was great overall and congrats to all who posted and had atl like you but in 10 years here, I have never posted a thread just to bathe in and enjoy others and their loss with a little salt in the wound. I have posted in every one of these threads that I have seen too saying how tasteless I think they are. One thing I learned many years ago is not to enjoy others losses because I have never had satisfaction from that. Staying ahead in this game is hard enough to waste time laughing at others and their lost money.
            I agree with you that it was a shitty thread to start. You and the others that lost are all good cappers and I was just pointing out that yall give more winners than losers.

Comment

Thanks vols and spark, I couldn't understand it either. Maybe lwa stole his user name and password

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                This thread is truly tasteless but what surprises me more is the author. Tn has always been well respected and treated well around here. Did I miss something??
                I totally agree. This blows me away

Comment

Agree 100% Wayne. I have always been fascinated over the years at the people who take delight in someone losing money. My theory is their own life is so putrid on a daily basis that they enjoy someone having a worse existence that themselves, even if it is only for a day. For all who do this is for you

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                    My thoughts exactly, I was certainly surprised when i saw who started the thread.

I will chalk it up maybe to too many cold ones and a lapse in judgement.

We all have our bad moments, maybe last night Breaker had his.
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

I guess I'm a dick, because there are certain assholes around here that I hope lose all the games they post, mainly cause they are arrogant pricks and post as if the game is already decided.

Those individuals when they lose, sorry but it makes me a little happy.

I'm not referring to anyone who's posted in this thread either.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        I guess I'm a dick, because there are certain assholes around here that I hope lose all the games they post, mainly cause they are arrogant pricks and post as if the game is already decided.

Those individuals when they lose, sorry but it makes me a little happy.

I'm not referring to anyone who's posted in this thread either.
                        Thanks for thinking of me jc
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                          Thanks for thinking of me jc

How did you know I was referring to you?
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

How did you know I was referring to you?
                            Isn't it obvious? I didn't post in this thread and I'm a dick
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

My guess on this thread is this:

I just looked back at Breakers last 10-12 threads, lucky if there are 2-3 post on his picks. He gets little to no fan fare and he is a pretty consistent at posting plays here at BC.

He might feel slighted by the fact that so many other posters here garner attention because they use POD or GOY, or Guaransheed, or something similar in their threads and that nets them plenty of attention.

While I'm not condoning his actions nor am I saying I'm even correct but I do understand how he might feel.

He has several threads with only a couple of Good lucks in them and u can always count on 1 because Sir Porkie has to be the best at wishing someone good luck or congrats. (That is not a knock on you Porkie)

Anyways, that's my 2 cents and if I'm right maybe we should look a little in the mirror and not just always post in the " most popular " members threads and remember that everyone's contributions here are appreciated and important.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                                Isn't it obvious? I didn't post in this thread and I'm a dick
                                One of the largest dicks at BC no doubt
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X