Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Taking Off the 2pts Tonight Make Any Sense???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Taking Off the 2pts Tonight Make Any Sense???

Now why would harbaugh take down 2pts with 43 seconds in the game that would had make it a 15 - 6 game rather then the final of 13 - 6??????

Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

made no sense in a coaching decision plus cost me big!!!

Comment

I think he was just trying to avoid any more "plays" and opt for the kneel down to not risk his players getting hurt. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Nothing else would make sense but I'm pissed he didn't take the damn 2 points!

Comment

Take 2 pts, risk on side kick, injuries. Dont take two pts and end game quicker. No right or wrong calls here just Diff coaches diff opinions .
        "dont judge me in one week, judge me the whole season."

Comment

Fucking mofia and you better damn Believe it and if anyone tells you different there a fucking idiot and don't know shit!!!!!

Comment

It made complete sense.

Why allow Seattle the chance to get the ball back on an onside free kick when you can just end the game by kneeling down after the change of possession.
            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I seen that knew it screwed alot of people. Them Harbaugh brothers are some different decision makers I gotta say
              SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
              LW 2-0 +3
              SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
              LW 1-2 -2.3
              SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
              LW 8-3 +5.85
              SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
              LW 1-7 -12.1
              SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

I would love to know how much money changed hands with that decision.

Comment

That was as crazy as i've ever seen, i hope s.f. Never wins another game!!!!! Cost me a bunch! Maybe he made some $$$$$$ could he have ????? Anyway i hope his wife gives him the claps or aids whatever comes first. That's the way i feel.
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by bigjimt View Post
                    It made complete sense.

Why allow Seattle the chance to get the ball back on an onside free kick when you can just end the game by kneeling down after the change of possession.
                    Bingo! An NFL head coach's only job is to win games. Harbaugh traded a fairly certain win for a guaranteed win. It's our job to deal with the spread, not his. I had the Niners last night and I say "Well done, coach!"

I hate to lose the bet but he did the right thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X