• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl line movement info

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers 4
    Open: Seattle +9
    Move : Seattle +7

“Money started pouring in on Seattle right at the opener,” noted Teddy. “Sharps thought the line would close at a TD or less and wanted to lock in at anything higher they could find. Seahawks power rating continues to rise on a weekly basis; books are slightly behind the curve on that one.” Betonline.ag had the number at 9 to open and it held there for several hours before the dam burst and the number fell to 7. Seahawk backers can still get 7.5 if they shop around.

Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
    Open: Houston -4
    Move: Houston -6.5

This one is all about Baltimore’s glut of injuries on the defensive side of the ball. As soon as the news broke that LB Ray Lewis and CB Lardarius Webb were cooked for the year, says Teddy, “a trickle of Texas money turned into a flood on Monday” as bettors almost completely ignored Houston’s inept performance against the Packers (42-24 loss). Texan backers figure that it will take a while for the Ravens to sort things out, though Terrell Suggs says he hopes to be in the lineup this Sunday.

Washington Redskins at New York Giants
    Open: Giants -7
    Move: Giants -5.5

Teddy is following the money, and speculates that there is a group of sharps betting against the Giants every week. “We’ve seen money [this week] against New York, just like last week when money poured in on San Francisco. And the week before when money came in on Cleveland. And two weeks before that on Carolina.” The Covers Expert also says that some bettors feel like NY is in for a letdown after its cross-country road win at San Francisco. “I’m not buying that, though,” he says. “Washington is a division opponent that swept the Giants last year.”
    SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
    LW 2-0 +3
    SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
    LW 1-2 -2.3
    SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
    LW 8-3 +5.85
    SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
    LW 1-7 -12.1
    SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

GREAT INfO THANK U 4 SHARING SO WHO U PLAYING
    GLLLLLLLLLLL GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Yeah these guys are really "Sharps" betting on SF last week against a trend that is magical.

Comment

Also these "Sharps" what do they do? Bet say Seahawks +9 and then bet SF when it's at -7 and just try for a middle. I'm just confused, but those guys are overrated, I'd bet that.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
          Yeah these guys are really "Sharps" betting on SF last week against a trend that is magical.
          I can't agree more. Also seen they have been betting against the giants every week just because. How is that sharp?

NFL
          LW 2-0 +3
          SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
          LW 1-2 -2.3
          SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
          LW 8-3 +5.85
          SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
          LW 1-7 -12.1
          SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
            Also these "Sharps" what do they do? Bet say Seahawks +9 and then bet SF when it's at -7 and just try for a middle. I'm just confused, but those guys are overrated, I'd bet that.
            yes they do and trust me they hit more then they lose on those middles a friend of mine got shut out by a bookie for doing the middles he was up ten grand on a 500 dollar wagers for a yr........i didnt have the balls to do it but laugh because the line makers are always very close to line made most of his 10 gs in basketball
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
              yes they do and trust me they hit more then they lose on those middles a friend of mine got shut out by a bookie for doing the middles he was up ten grand on a 500 dollar wagers for a yr........i didnt have the balls to do it but laugh because the line makers are always very close to line made most of his 10 gs in basketball
              heck ya. basketball it is even closer.

NFL
              LW 2-0 +3
              SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
              LW 1-2 -2.3
              SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
              LW 8-3 +5.85
              SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB