Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are they going to call the St Louis game or are they planning on finishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are they going to call the St Louis game or are they planning on finishing.

At work and have no way of knowing what's going on.Also what about the Yankees game is it looking like it will be played tonight.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

St Louis will resume.

Heavy rain is coming into the Detroit

Game is cancelled
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      St Louis will resume.

Heavy rain is coming into the Detroit

Game is cancelled
      Thanks man had St Louis and the under and would not get credit for the total if it ended early
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I was at Comerica Park tonight in Detroit. I am not a big fan of the new MLB playoff rules that if a game is not likley to get all 9 innings in, it will not start. Detroit radio is all over this. The game was scheduled for a 8:07 start. At 7:30 they told us the game would be delayed. It was about 68 degrees, no rain in sight. Then told us 8:50 start, 8:50 came and went, nice evening, no rain in site. The tarp had never even been put on the field. They did put the menacing radar on the scoreboard of rain coming from the south. About 9:30 they called the game. We got to the car and waiting because we were blocked in. In traffic close to 10:00. Slight drizzle then but nothing that would cause a game to be called. I live in the suburbs about an hour from Detroit, drove home in slight on and off drizzle just in time to catch the 11 o'clock news. Sportscaster very puzzled as well. They could have easily gotten this game in.............and someone owes me $30 for parking.

Even had a little delay on the way home because of a jumper on an overpass, I-94 in Roseville. I think they talked him down. Unsure if it was related to the game debacle.

My tickets are good for tomorrow. GO TIGERS!
        4:07 start but we will be getting some rain on and off.

Get it together MLB.

Comment

From WDIV channel 4 Detroit (clickondetroit.com)

Possibility of rain now causes playoff games to be postponed? I am not jumping on any of the conspiricy therorys here and will be going to the game tomorrow. Many people in my section were talking about the sacrifices that they had made to get to the game tonight and will not be able to go tomorrow. The game could have and should have been played. MLB needs to think about the fans a bit more.

DETROIT -
          Game 4 of the American League Championship Series has been postponed due to rain in Detroit.

The Detroit Tigers and New York Yankees will play the game at 4:07 p.m. Thursday, when Game 5 originally was scheduled.

The rain delay started as a preemptive measure as a cold front moved into the area. The threat of rain, not rain itself, ultimately caused the game's postponement. The MLB called it "the forecast for inclement weather."

Comment

Working...
          X