Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me my bookie quit need sugg..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me my bookie quit need sugg..

HEY EVERYONE I KNOW I DO NOT POST MUCH BUT I NEED some help on what to do ok i have been going threw the same bookie for over 20 yrs and i won the last 2 months in a row i was just on a great run but it is not like i collected every week cause we had a 500 buck carry over anyhow i won 1,200 bucks and we met wend.. like always he gave me my money and out of the blue he says im am done i was like WTF U MEAN HE GOES THIS MY LAST PAYOUT AND I OUT OF THE BOOKIE BUSINESS SO AS u could guess i was stun well i am now screw cause i been using the same person for so long

well what u guys sugg i do i never use an offshore i cannot seem to find anyone around here to take on new guys since the season started so IS MY ONLY CHOICE OFFSHORE???IF SO WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED??I DO NOT EVEN OWN A CREDIT CARD IT IS ALL IN MY WIFE NAME

SO PLEASE HELP I AM HAVING A TOTAL PANIC ATTACK WITH OUT BETTING MY SPORTS SO PLEASE ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY MY BOOKIE OF 20YRS JUST QUIT WITHOUT ANY WARNING SO AS U CAN SEE TOMM AND SUNDAY ARE GOING TO BE VERY HARD 4 ME UNLESS I CAN FIGURE SOMETHING OUT USING A LOCAL BOOKIE I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE ON LINE BETTING THAT WHY I AM REACHING OUT TO U GUYS

THANK U 4 TAKING TIME TO READ AND PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK TO BETTING LOLOLOL

GETER DONE PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

If I were u I would register at the 5dimes banner at the top of this site.They are a great book with plenty of options.U will end up liking this better than your local book.It's easy to open an account and to fund the account u can deposit some $$$ Western Union.They will give u a name and send it to San Jose Costa Rica and 30 min later it will be in your account.Usually they give u a bonus on your deposit sometimes a 100% bonus.
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Bookies are everywhere ask around and find one that has a good rep. With some friend, they are all over just make sure he is a gooD one AND WILL PAY
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

5Dimes is the best offshore book. You can also send money using MoneyGram at any Walmart. I would forgo the bonus and take the reduces fig. They gived you a choice. I've been with them a couple of years and believe me, the reduced vig adds up a lot quicker than the bonus and most bonuses are "free play". That means it's only worth have what they tell you. I think they are a lot like Pinnicle, but we can't use Pinnacle in the USA. Good luck whatever you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry29 View Post
          5Dimes is the best offshore book. You can also send money using MoneyGram at any Walmart. I would forgo the bonus and take the reduces fig. They gived you a choice. I've been with them a couple of years and believe me, the reduced vig adds up a lot quicker than the bonus and most bonuses are "free play". That means it's only worth have what they tell you. I think they are a lot like Pinnicle, but we can't use Pinnacle in the USA. Good luck whatever you decide.
          agree with larry on this one
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Where do you live?

Comment

Try asking your old bookie who to go with. Bookies know the other bookies in their area. Since your old one is no longer in business he should have no problem referring you to someone else

Comment

THANK U ALL SOOO MUCH 4 THE SUGG......I THINK I AM GOING TO HVE TO BITE THE BULLET AND DO THE OFFSHORE THING I HAVE ONE PROBLEM IS I DO NOT WANT MY WIFE TO FIND OUT THAT JUST WILL BRING IN A LOT OF UN NECESSARY STRESS TO ME CAUSE SHE WILL JUST BITCH AT ME LOL WHAT WOMEN DO BEST AND I LIVE IN ST.LOUIS MISSOURI WO EVER ASK THE HoME OF THE WE NEVER QUIT CARDINALS LOL WHAT A FUCKING GM THAT WAS WOOOW
                AND RAVEN I ASK MY OLD BOOKIE AND HE TOLD ME HE DID NOT KNOW OF ONE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS GUY HE JUST UP AND WALKED FROM ALL HIS GUYS WHO KNOWS I KNOW OVER THE YEARS HE HAS MADE A TON OF MONEY SO IDK WHY HE QUIT ANYHOW I GUESS START LOOKING 4 A OFFSHORE ACCT....THANKS AGAIN Y'ALL
                GETER DONE PEACE
                U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

If you have a local bar I guarantee someone in there can help you or if you have a bowling alley nearby also is a good place to find someone

Comment

If u do use an offshore u should use 5Dimes as I said before.Also this is way better using an offshore when trying to keep this from your wife.When dealing with a local u can have a bad weekend lose 300-400 and have to pay the book that is hard to keep from the wife.If u lose 300-400 in an offshore book nobody knows but u.That is $$$$ u have already sent and forgotten about.I think this would keep your gambling a lot more private.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

At least you got paid. A few years ago I hit it good. Didn't get paid for 2 weeks stop plying with him. Come to find out he killed himself. Guess he wasn't a very good bookie.
                      Good Luck to everyone
                      Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                      Clark: What's steroids?
                      Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                      Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                      X