maybe my smartest post for this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe my smartest post for this weekend

One thing I have learned in my gambling life. Everytime I have a big weekend it all goes to shit the next week. I don't change anything. I love to bet games that vegas likes to "give" us. Say UCLA -2.5 vs Cal. Cal was a gift cause UCLA should be favored way more. Etc. So all games like that were pretty much solid last week. Remember when you have a huge week and your buddy lost his ass. Well you also remember next your buddy had a huge week and you lost your ass. You did everything the same so did he. So why did that happen? I think Vegas is so good at making the lines that they give a week like last week for 1/2 bettors and then they come back with a week for the other half when all the games that were a "sucker" bet lost last week will be winners this week. This is just my take and I would like to hear your thoughts on this.
    SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
    LW 2-0 +3
    SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
    LW 1-2 -2.3
    SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
    LW 8-3 +5.85
    SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
    LW 1-7 -12.1
    SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

I thought different on that game, but was with my buddy and he is one of those people that don't bet many non tv games. I even said Cal 2nd half. Didn't bet neither. Damn him. I have had a good season so far. I hope I can dodge bulletts. I still owe some on my dead dogs vet bill lol. Also where the fuck is the Pac12 network? Only in Cali?

Comment

Seriously Pac12 Network. Not on Charter, Not on Direct TV. Does that channel really exist?

Comment

So wouldn't it make more sense to just play every other week?
        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
          Seriously Pac12 Network. Not on Charter, Not on Direct TV. Does that channel really exist?
          that ain't no lie i haven't seen it anywhere.

NFL
          LW 2-0 +3
          SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
          LW 1-2 -2.3
          SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
          LW 8-3 +5.85
          SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
          LW 1-7 -12.1
          SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH View Post
            So wouldn't it make more sense to just play every other week?
            No cause the average better goes 50/50 every week. But that one week when you hit big, everything goes your way. That one week. I feel vegas sets that up. Every bettor has one big week. But i feel that after that big week we feel invincible and think we have it figured out. Wrong. The next week all the winners we played before for one reason or another its the opposite. Once again a sign of the control vegas has on this. I bet for 35 years and I been through this over and over. But every year I learn a little more. This year I vow not to blow my winnings this way again. I am not betting the same way this weekend. Just my thoughts but I think if it looks too easy this week it is a winner

NFL
            LW 2-0 +3
            SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
            LW 1-2 -2.3
            SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
            LW 8-3 +5.85
            SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
            LW 1-7 -12.1