I have tickets to Steelers/Colts this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have tickets to Steelers/Colts this Sunday

Lower level section 108 and not sure i can make it.

The tickets can be emailed, if any locals want them I paid 115$ each and will gladly take 150 for both.

If you interested reply in this thread

Thanks
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Bump
    [email protected]

Comment

I'll give you $10.00

Just so you get screwed out of $220 bucks!!!

Comment

Damn that sucks your wife won't let you go. What did I tell you about getting remarried

Comment

That's where the owners are just greedy. They make you buy preseason tix if you have season tix and charge the same price, even though its not the same product.

Good luck, JC. We literally have a tough time giving our preseason tix away. They'll be scalping tix at the game for $10.

Comment

Shocking worst purchase ever.

Comment

You paid 115 bucks a piece for preseason tickets... wow... Id tell my wife to go screw herself and go though.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Damn that sucks your wife won't let you go. What did I tell you about getting remarried
                My wife bought them for me for Fathers day and doesnt care if i go at all, she even offered to pay for me to fly to the game.

Just got back from Panama City and didnt want to take another day off from work, that is the only reason i am considering selling them
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post
                  That's where the owners are just greedy. They make you buy preseason tix if you have season tix and charge the same price, even though its not the same product.

Good luck, JC. We literally have a tough time giving our preseason tix away. They'll be scalping tix at the game for $10.
                  My wife of course didnt know this when she bought them for me, it was a gift for fathers day.

I understand now that they are worthless as far as getting anywhere near what they were paid for, thank you for the heads up.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                    My wife bought them for me for Fathers day and doesnt care if i go at all, she even offered to pay for me to fly to the game.

Just got back from Panama City and didnt want to take another day off from work, that is the only reason i am considering selling them
                    Wonder if Club has a private jet you could borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                      Shocking worst purchase ever.
                      Ok you fucking piece of scumbag SHIT Trash, you made an enemy now you cocksucker.

My goal is to fucking ridicule your stupid ass to you either kill yourself or leave BC
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                        You paid 115 bucks a piece for preseason tickets... wow... Id tell my wife to go screw herself and go though.
                        You wouldnt have a wife, your too fucking stupid for any woman to allow your dumbass to lay on her
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          Wonder if Club has a private jet you could borrow?
                          He said i could borrow it, but his son has Trumps son using it that Sunday
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by atolunch View Post

I will just go to the game, and if i decide not to go, would you want them for free??? I assume by your post you live in Pitt??
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

I wish my wife was rich and bought me tickets to games, plane tickets, and trips to Panama city for a month!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X