Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    That's fucking out of bounds on that save by LBJ
    Yeah thats like a little league call. Retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Stern doing everything he can to get his officials to get LBJ a ring
      Looking like it, I hope not.

Comment

Oh well lets cover the spread. Shit. I guess Heat are going to win fuck.

Comment

Terrible officiating in this game.

That being said, it appears Miami is 2 wins away from hopefully shutting the Lebron haters up. Regardless if they win this series though, I think he's been great in the playoffs.

Comment

Hell yeah!!! Got a shot for the win.

Comment

Nice comeback!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                Terrible officiating in this game.

That being said, it appears Miami is 2 wins away from hopefully shutting the Lebron haters up. Regardless if they win this series though, I think he's been great in the playoffs.
                Hell Ill admit he is good, but I still hate him. I think Durant is better than him and will win more rings when its all said and done.

Hell Durant gets to 8 rings Id put him over MJ. He has to get 2 more than MJ for me to say that.

He is just 23 and they have a dynasty in OKC. If he wins one this year he could collect them fast.
                Last edited by Letswinalot; 06-17-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                  Hell Ill admit he is good, but I still hate him. I think Durant is better than him and will win more rings when its all said and done.

Hell Durant gets to 8 rings Id put him over MJ. He has to get 2 more than MJ for me to say that.
                  I think Durant is a better scorer, but as far as overall player goes, I think LBJ is the best in the NBA. He hasn't stepped up in the big spot yet, but appears to be doing so in this postseason.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                    I think Durant is a better scorer, but as far as overall player goes, I think LBJ is the best in the NBA. He hasn't stepped up in the big spot yet, but appears to be doing so in this postseason.
                    Well he is just 23 like I said.

Comment

Damn it!!! Sweet coaching Scott Brooks. Call a play to get the ball in.

Comment

Heat cover. This game pissed me off. Nite yall.

Comment

Congrats to Miami backers. 10 point Thunder lead and foul back to back 3 point shots

OKC plenty of chances...

Comment

Ill be honest I hate Lebron so bad that if OKC lets this dumbass win his title, then Im going to hate OKC. Ill always be a Pistons fan, but Id say OKC is my 2nd favorite team.

OKC is in some trouble. 2-3-2 Im worried it may go 5.

Comment

Working...
                            X