X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sox Fans

What's the deal with Beckett?

What's the deal with Valentine?

Is the team in shambles like they seem to be?

Any progress on the Ellsbury injury?

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    What's the deal with Beckett?

What's the deal with Valentine?

Is the team in shambles like they seem to be?

Any progress on the Ellsbury injury?

Beckett is just a POS.

Valentine IMO hasnt done that bad of a job. Just take into account the assholes he has to deal with....(beckett,Youk,etc). I still am bitter that they got rid of Tito tho. Valentine will be gone either sometime this year or by the end of the season.

The team is a train wreck and I cant say im surprised or pissed off about it. As a die hard life long sox fan I was really angry at the Tito firing and how they handled that.
    Beyond that the team is a mess. Injuries and bloated contracts IE john lackey just have buried this team. You have to have chemistry this team just doesnt have it. They will finish 3rd or 4th in AL east this year IMO.

The sox have no pitching. Lester and who else? Bard should be the closer.

I dont foresee Ellsbury coming back til right after the all star break IMO. He wont even start a rehab assignment til sometime in june and he'll need several games at pawtucket before coming back to boston.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

So Youk is an asshole too?

Comment

The team has been doing a lot better of late and while in last place, is only three games out of first.
        One of the reasons I am more optimistic that before is that we are beginning to see that the other teams in their division are not as good as they first started.
        If Ellsbury comes back and shows some of what he did last year, it can only help.
        I am not expecting from Crawford so if he contributes anything, well, that would be a plus also.
        DiceK could also help.
        In short I am still concerned and somewhat skeptical but at least there are some signs of hope here.
        ps I disagree that BV will be gone this season-he like Lucchino is older and company and thinks like they do in some ways and was chosen by them(Not Cherington) with this in mind.
        As much as I disliked the manner in which Francona left, I think BV was by far the best of the available candidates for the job out there.
        Last edited by savage1; 06-01-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X