No announcement yet.

Title Game In Game Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Calipari decided to play with another team. WTF. Slow the game down with 14 minutes left... If UK doesnt cover Ill be so happy college bball is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      Stupid Calipari decided to play with another team. WTF. Slow the game down with 14 minutes left... If UK doesnt cover Ill be so happy college bball is over.
      Seriously, WTF is Calipari doing?

He can recruit, but I'm sorry, he's a f'ing terrible coach. You put up 41 in the 1st half and come out in the 2nd half and start letting the shot clock run down before you shoot? HE F'ING BLOWS

Comment

Yesss!!! I really felt this was how the game would play out, thanks UK. Glad I was on the right side late. Fricken Calipari.

Comment

and Kapt got so mad at me for saying "you are going to need some luck on KU", probably came across the wrong way, but I really felt like this was how it was going to end up.

The guy nearly got lucky and Im just so glad UK held on late.

Comment

Who was the last guy to score 6 points and Win the MVP?

Comment

You guys can say what you want but he has the highest winning % in Kentucky history ... by a wide margin and he does it every year with Freshman. I don't care how good they are, they are still Freshman and a big part of being a CBB Coach is recruiting. He is also the best in the business at that right now too.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                You guys can say what you want but he has the highest winning % in Kentucky history ... by a wide margin and he does it every year with Freshman. I don't care how good they are, they are still Freshman and a big part of being a CBB Coach is recruiting. He is also the best in the business at that right now too.
                I dont think he is terrible, i just dont see why he thought slowing the game down so early was a good idea. UK is awesome in transition. Playing in the halfcourt can allow a team back in if you struggle with shooting.

That huge 3 by Teague late and then when UK was only up 5 they nearly threw the ball away, it could have got real interesting.

I cant say he is the best basketball coach. Best recruiter easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                  I dont think he is terrible, i just dont see why he thought slowing the game down so early was a good idea. UK is awesome in transition. Playing in the halfcourt can allow a team back in if you struggle with shooting.

That huge 3 by Teague late and then when UK was only up 5 they nearly threw the ball away, it could have got real interesting.

I cant say he is the best basketball coach. Best recruiter easily.
                  He's a great recruiter...let's be honest, recruiting is the most important thing in both CBB and CFB. He almost blew this game tonight because he blows as a coach just like he did in 2008.

I don't see anybody claiming this guy is the best basketball coach.
                  Last edited by LVJimmy; 04-03-2012, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                    He's a great recruiter...let's be honest, recruiting is the most important thing in both CBB and CFB. He almost blew this game tonight because he blows as a coach just like he did in 2008.

I don't see anybody claiming this guy is the best basketball coach.
                    His coaching had ZERO to do with him losing that game in '08. His teams FT shooting choked it away with 2 mins left. Maybe you should go watch it again. He can't take the FT's for them and no coach can do anything about a kid shitting his pants on the FT line at the end of a Title game, period.

And as far as nobody claiming he is the best right now goes. Maybe you ought to tune in to ESPN once in a while because i heard more than one guy call him the best in the game last night.

Comment

Calipari took freaking UMass to the Final Four. The dude can coach a little bit

Comment

Working...
                      X