Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 UNC Players to enter NBA draft

UNC's Henson, Barnes, Marshall to enter NBA Draft
    Chapel Hill, NC (Sports Network) - North Carolina junior forward John Henson, sophomore forward Harrison Barnes and sophomore point guard Kendall Marshall will enter the 2012 NBA Draft.

More to follow...

03/29 15:39:05 ET

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Fvcking idiots

None are Pro ready....
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Mistake, mistake, mistake. You would think these young men would consult those NBA players with experience and "smarts". And I would think these NBA players would tell them to stay in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
        UNC's Henson, Barnes, Marshall to enter NBA Draft
        Chapel Hill, NC (Sports Network) - North Carolina junior forward John Henson, sophomore forward Harrison Barnes and sophomore point guard Kendall Marshall will enter the 2012 NBA Draft.

More to follow...

03/29 15:39:05 ET
        Not shocking, I don't blame them, especially given the late season injuries.

Coach Williams will have a good class coming in, but he just lost a great chance to have a powerhouse team next year.

Has to be frustrating, knowing most of these highly recruited kids will play 2 years nad move on.

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
          Not shocking, I don't blame them, especially given the late season injuries.

Coach Williams will have a good class coming in, but he just lost a great chance to have a powerhouse team next year.

Has to be frustrating, knowing most of these highly recruited kids will play 2 years nad move on.
          Yeah really. If Im Kendall Marshall it would be very hard to want to comeback. They had one of the top 2 teams in the nation and that wrist injury messed it up. Barnes is supposed to be a top 10 pick. Henson, he stayed 3 years and he got injured too. Henson is supposed to be top 20 pick if he came back and got injured again, that could drop.

Comment

Roy Williams is most overrated coach of all time. Has best talent out there every 7 of 10 years he's coached and has 1 title?

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
              Fvcking idiots

None are Pro ready....
              I think Marshall is ready. Sure, he needs to drastically improve his jumper, but I think he's a better pure PG than Ty Lawson and Raymond Felton.

Comment

That is a great site! I saw the information is very usefule!

Comment

Originally posted by hunter121 View Post
                  That is a great site! I saw the information is very usefule!

Sky is blue & basketballs are round!
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

HENSON yes i believe he is ready for the NBA,MARSHALL i think should stay as he is not ready.he just started to get his shooting down and another year he can fine tune it and then enter next season.BARNES,no way in hell,he is a big disappointment for how he was built up to come to CAROLINA.he cannot shoot for shit,(he plays no defense,which i guess he should fit right in with the rest of the NBA)and turns the ball over way too much.he also needs to rebound better which he lacks.

with these three leaving next years team is going to really struggle as there will be really no true leader(zeller,henson)on the team to look up to.i see them really hurting next season.

also for whoever said MARSHALL is a better point guard than FELTON OR LAWSON is really smoking some good shit as he don't know basketball if he believes that
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Roy Williams is most overrated coach of all time. Has best talent out there every 7 of 10 years he's coached and has 1 title?
                      He has 2 Titles, 7 Final Fours and 2 Coach of the Year Awards. Not exactly a horrible resime and it got him in to the Hall of Fame. He may have had a 3rd this year if Marshall was healthy. Guys leave after 1 or 2 years on him all the time and it is tough to build chemistry that way sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        He has 2 Titles, 7 Final Fours and 2 Coach of the Year Awards. Not exactly a horrible resime and it got him in to the Hall of Fame. He may have had a 3rd this year if Marshall was healthy. Guys leave after 1 or 2 years on him all the time and it is tough to build chemistry that way sometimes.
                        Guy gets bounced out of the tourney way too early almost every year. Give me the best recruiting class in the nation year in and year out and I'd have a better resume. No lie...

Comment

Guy gets bounced out of the tourney way too early almost every year. Give me the best recruiting class in the nation year in and year out and I'd have a better resume. No lie...
                          I know, But as a UNC fan, i'll take him and i love having him at UNC. I remeber the Matt Dougherty and Bill Guthrie years and they were not a lot of fun. Roy has brought the fun, and winning back!

Comment

bob stoops? huh? what?
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                              bob stoops? huh? what?
                              I've never seen a single one of Stoops teams ranked #1 in recruiting

Keep hating though bro

Comment

Working...
                              X