X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both coaches should've been fired IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
      You're right, it's all about my hatred of Belicheat and the Pats!!!

And if you don't think Belicheat deserved to be suspended for cheating, your homerism is blinding you.
      When you have 659 lawsuits regarding what they did, i'll agree with everything you say jimmy. Until then, you have NO CLUE about the magnitude of what happened here and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        When you have 659 lawsuits regarding what they did, i'll agree with everything you say jimmy. Until then, you have NO CLUE about the magnitude of what happened here and it shows.
        Let's see...I'm gonna play a game called football and then sue the league when I find out concussions occurred during my playing days...yea, that makes sense.

I have plenty of a clue about the magnitude of what happened here...you obviously don't in regards to what Belicheat did...I don't blame you though, you're a homer.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          Let's see...I'm gonna play a game called football and then sue the league when I find out concussions occurred during my playing days...yea, that makes sense.

I have plenty of a clue about the magnitude of what happened here...you obviously don't in regards to what Belicheat did...I don't blame you though, you're a homer.
          They were penalized, a 1st round draft pick. New orleans lost no 1st rounder. He was also fined 500K. That is the reality of it Jimmy. I'm sorry you wanted more. It didn't happen. Maybe you should take up your complaints with the commish office.

Comment

Also, I guarantee if Bill LIED about it for 3 years, he would have been hit with a suspension. Yet another thing Payton did time after time that Bill did not.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              Also, I guarantee if Bill LIED about it for 3 years, he would have been hit with a suspension. Yet another thing Payton did time after time that Bill did not.
              Bingo! I think that's exactly what it came down to.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Bingo! I think that's exactly what it came down to.
                I agree...that had a lot to do with it, but you guys make it seem like since Belicheat owned up to it, he shouldn't have been suspended. I guess AROD should get a pass too since he "admitted" using roids after he got caught.

Comment

Tebow to the Jets and Payton gets suspended !!!

Does the Catholic Church know that a virgin and a Saint are both getting fucked today !!!
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

NFLPA has hired outside lawyers to represent the Saints defensive players, saying they could possibly be criminally charged for this. Where is this going???

Comment

Working...
                    X