WR Vincent Jackson signs with Tampa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
    Williams had 1000 yards and 10 tds in his rookie season, that didn't show that he's good?
    Nobody said he wasn't good but he isn't a #1 and he has taken a big step backwards since that season.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Nobody said he wasn't good but he isn't a #1 and he has taken a big step backwards since that season.
      Freeman sucked. Maybe they should draft a another receiver also, they could use the run and shoot.

Comment

Freeman sucked. Maybe they should draft a another receiver also, they could use the run and shoot.
        I agree but i still don't see Williams as the great receiver you do i guess.

Comment

I agree but i still don't see Williams as the great receiver you do i guess.
          I don't see him as great, I think he's pretty good though. Signing a bunch of receivers wasn't the answer. They needed other pieces.

Comment

I don't see him as great, I think he's pretty good though. Signing a bunch of receivers wasn't the answer. They needed other pieces.
            Agreed but they have a ton of money and i won't fault them for addressing one big need in WR and they did that.

Comment

Agreed but they have a ton of money and i won't fault them for addressing one big need in WR and they did that.
              I see where youre coming from I just think Mario Williams or finnigan would've helped more. I like VJax, so I'd be happy if I was a Bucs fan. Skill positions are more fun

Comment

Working...
              X