Tourney Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I think UConn could very easily go on a run in this Tourney. They have most guys back from the National Title team last year. They know what it takes and they have plenty of experience. Now granted, they are missing a big piece in Kemba Walker but they have a ton of talent on that team.
    I don't think so, they were a mess all year, just not a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
      Fl st teased with vandy can't lose, Harvard and st Bonny aren't in the same league as those teams
      I dont know man. St Bonny/FSU looks like a battle to me. Harvard looks kind of scary for Vandy, I see a close game.

Its probably a good bet.

Comment

Gotta like Iona and Cal in the play in games
        Oh yeah you gotta like Iona, because you're getting 2.5 pts as a gift. I couldn't believe they were the dog, but its no gaurantee and Im actually having second thoughts. BYU will be able to hang a big number offensively. If I heard an update on Hartsock being totally healthy that could possibly change my mind. I think Davies will dominate in the paint vs. the smaller Iona squad. Iona just did lose to Fairfield in their conference tournament. Coin Flip game, but you're getting those free 2.5 pts IMO.

Comment

I don't think so, they were a mess all year, just not a good team.
          Its like sometimes that Nappier kid is nasty and Lamb is knocking down shots and Boatwright's quickness. I think they get by Iowa State.

Comment

Working...
          X