Tourney Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    I just don't think the Rebs are playing like they did early in the season. They are (26-8) but only (5-5) in their last 10. The Buffs are (7-3) and carrying momentum imo. I know the Pac 12 wasn't great but i don't think the MTN West is anything special either ..... but i know you are a fan of that conference.
    I think the Mtn West is a decent conf...better than the Pac 12 this year...I like Murray St over CSU though...not sure about the other 2 games yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
      Im a MAAC follower. Iona is the class of the conference. They beat iona. Loyola played st bonn and kentucky this season. though they lost both they played decent.

Loyola will face second-seeded Ohio State in NCAA tournament - baltimoresun.com
      So you must love Iona +2 against BYU correct?

Comment

I know people hate the Pac 12 but i have more respect for them than most. The 7th place team (Stanford) finished the year (21-11). I think Washington is better than some teams in this and i think Arizona and Oregon are too. I know it's crazy but i think a team that went (14-4) in conference and lost by 6 to Duke and 2 to Marquette should be in. I know they had no great out of conference wins but there are plenty of these smaller at large bid schools that wouldn't go (14-4) in the Pac 12. I guarantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
          So you must love Iona +2 against BYU correct?
          i think its a strong opportunity. I hope iona makes the most of it.
          Never has the MAAC had 2 teams make the big dance.

iona averages 80+pts a game.
          BYU averages something in the 70's.

That factor scares me a lil. If iona plays up to expectations they win game by 8-10pts IMO.

I woulda preferred a matchup vs cal or USF as I think either of those teams would have lots of trouble with iona.

I'll take the gaels in this one:

86-81
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

That factor scares me a lil. If iona plays up to expectations they win game by 8-10pts IMO.

I woulda preferred a matchup vs cal or USF as I think either of those teams would have lots of trouble with iona.

86-81
            Cool man...thx for the info!

Comment

Some of these lines jump out like crazy to me...

GTown -3
              FSU -6
              Baylor -7 1/2

These guys on ESPN hyped up South Dakota St...I watched their conf championship game...I've never seen a team that is more white than this SDS team.
              Baylor is so inconsistent they should be so much better, especially compared to south Dakota st

Comment

St Mary's is better than purdue, Cincy is better than texas, Montana +10 is way too much, uconn sucks, and southern miss will win outright.

Comment

Fl st teased with vandy can't lose, Harvard and st Bonny aren't in the same league as those teams

Comment

Gotta like Iona and Cal in the play in games

Comment

Some of these lines jump out like crazy to me...

GTown -3
                      FSU -6
                      Baylor -7 1/2

These guys on ESPN hyped up South Dakota St...I watched their conf championship game...I've never seen a team that is more white than this SDS team.
                      South Dakota State is way over rated. Their conference was down this year. We (University of North Dakota) played SDSU 2times and NDSU 1 time. UND was 2-1 losing at SDSU (NDSU was preseason favorite and lost in semi finals to Western Illionois who SDSU beat in the finals of conference championship) anyway, SDSU may be the weakest team in this bracket, Baylor by 20.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        I just don't think the Rebs are playing like they did early in the season. They are (26-8) but only (5-5) in their last 10. The Buffs are (7-3) and carrying momentum imo. I know the Pac 12 wasn't great but i don't think the MTN West is anything special either ..... but i know you are a fan of that conference.
                        Colorado got blown out at home by a bad MWC team Wyoming this year. UNLV wins, I dont know about covereing -4, who does with all the back door covers lately.

Comment

86-81

I think Iona wins, but they dont play defense and BYU loves to run. Taking the over.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                            Baylor is so inconsistent they should be so much better, especially compared to south Dakota st
                            South Dakota State, I took them in the bracketbuster and they covered. I also took Oakland from the same conference who barely lost at Illinois State. That conference performed well on Bracketbuster Saturday. So Dakota State is better than we think, especcially if you just watched their tournament championship game.

I picked Baylor to win, I couldnt call for the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                              St Mary's is better than purdue, Cincy is better than texas, Montana +10 is way too much, uconn sucks, and southern miss will win outright.
                              I think UConn could very easily go on a run in this Tourney. They have most guys back from the National Title team last year. They know what it takes and they have plenty of experience. Now granted, they are missing a big piece in Kemba Walker but they have a ton of talent on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                                Colorado got blown out at home by a bad MWC team Wyoming this year. UNLV wins, I dont know about covereing -4, who does with all the back door covers lately.
                                Colorado wasn't good earlier in the year when UNLV was great. They are both traveling in direct opposite paths now.

Comment

Working...
                                X