Tourney Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
    im not exactly sure why purdue is favorite over St. Marys. I'll be on St mary's large.
    purdue blows
    Was just looking at that game and thinking the same thing...I'm sure the line is all about Big 10 vs. WCC. I think St. Mary's is a decent team.

The games I love most at 1st glance is UNLV. In that case, take Colorado...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
      Was just looking at that game and thinking the same thing...I'm sure the line is all about Big 10 vs. WCC. I think St. Mary's is a decent team.

The games I love most at 1st glance is UNLV. In that case, take Colorado...lol.
      historically in the last decade or so Big 10 has had the worst W/L percentage out of the top 5 power conferences. Purdue is just not good.
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

The ones that i really like early are

Conn, Baylor, Colorado, Memphis, Fla St

Comment

historically in the last decade or so Big 10 has had the worst W/L percentage out of the top 5 power conferences. Purdue is just not good.
          I hate the Big 10...I just think that line is all about conference affiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            The ones that i really like early are

Conn, Baylor, Colorado, Memphis, Fla St
            As expected, UCONN getting early action...from +1 1/2 to -1 1/2.

Comment

I've already put wagers in on 2 games so far.

$330 to win 300 on Loyola +17.5
              $220 to win 200 on St Mary's +2.5

once my off shore posts a ML on st marys i'll be on that as well.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I'm the opposite of you Jimmy on UNLV. Colorado is really hot right now and the Rebs got spanked on their Home floor in their Tourney. That line should be Pick'em at best IMO

Comment

I've already put wagers in on 2 games so far.

$330 to win 300 on Loyola +17.5
                  $220 to win 200 on St Mary's +2.5

once my off shore posts a ML on st marys i'll be on that as well.
                  Loyola is about 10 mins from me, but I don't know shit about them...lol. What's the scoop on them?

Comment

I'm the opposite of you Jimmy on UNLV. Colorado is really hot right now and the Rebs got spanked on their Home floor in their Tourney. That line should be Pick'em at best IMO
                    I think this is the worst Pac 12 (10) college basketball season in a long time. And I watched that game UNLV lost to UNM...they didn't get spanked...they lost a tough game to a good team. Anything is possible in these games obviously, but I think UNLV is the much better team.

Comment

Didn't they lose by DD? On your Home floor, that's spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                        Loyola is about 10 mins from me, but I don't know shit about them...lol. What's the scoop on them?
                        Im a MAAC follower. Iona is the class of the conference. They beat iona. Loyola played st bonn and kentucky this season. though they lost both they played decent.

Loyola will face second-seeded Ohio State in NCAA tournament - baltimoresun.com
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

You're right Jimmy, they only lost by 5

Comment

Loyola coach Jimmy Pastos is good....real good. he will have his team ready. They wont be scared vs. Ohio st. IMO ohio st doesnt have the offense to pull away from loyola. Im not saying Loyola wins outright but that # is bloated IMO
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I just don't think the Rebs are playing like they did early in the season. They are (26-8) but only (5-5) in their last 10. The Buffs are (7-3) and carrying momentum imo. I know the Pac 12 wasn't great but i don't think the MTN West is anything special either ..... but i know you are a fan of that conference.

Comment

Didn't they lose by DD? On your Home floor, that's spanked!
                                They lost by 5 to the team that won the tourney. And although it was on their home court, it was a bi-partisan crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X