Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Theismann

Says, "It would be a disaster for the Redskins to bring in Peyton Manning."

And why is that Joe? Cause they're setting the world on fire with Grossman and John Beck?

This guy is a fucking moron.

I think thats not going to happen. I dont think Peyton would want to go play with Santana Moss and Jabar Gaffney they are old. They try to pass off Fred Davis as an elite weapon I guess. So I would guess Wash is out of the Peyton sweepstakes whether they want him or not.

Comment

This isn't about whether it's going to happen or not.

Just a thread about how big an idiot Theismann is.

Comment

KB if Manning is healthy with the Redskins defense he makes them a 9 or 10 win team

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          This isn't about whether it's going to happen or not.

Just a thread about how big an idiot Theismann is.
          True, but everyone is throwing around Washington as a likely destination and I just don't see it.

Theissman did call Albert Einstien, "Norman Einstein" once. So he was never very bright.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
            KB if Manning is healthy with the Redskins defense he makes them a 9 or 10 win team
            Agreed!

Comment

Peyton would make them a 10 win team, if he is healthy!

Comment

All things being equal I think he will sign with Miami. They got a decent defense, decent receivers, he has a home in Miami and I think he would like the idea of competing against Brady twice a year.

Comment

I think the perfect fit is Arizona. He would have Fitzgerald and some good young RB's, along with a very good defense. In that Division with STL, Sea and SF, it is very winnable and Kurt Warner proved it was possible there. Nice clean weather to play in all division games too.

Comment

And yes kb, Joe is a major fuckin TOOL!

Comment

I'd kind of like to see him end up with the Jets. Just for the whole Manning brothers in the Big Apple spotlight.

Don't see Peyton wanting to play for that loud mouth buffoon though.

Comment

I'm guessing he wants nothing to do with NY kb. He will leave that City to his brother i think.

Comment

I hear they are going crazy down in TENN. wanting to bring him home. Not sure they would have enough to put around him but they have plenty of cap room and i bet he would love playing Indy twice a year!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            I hear they are going crazy down in TENN. wanting to bring him home. Not sure they would have enough to put around him but they have plenty of cap room and i bet he would love playing Indy twice a year!
                            No doubt!

Comment

kb, They could sign Peyton and a couple really good WR's and compete in no time with CJ in the backfield!

Comment

Working...
                              X