Sec sec sec!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sec sec sec!!!

ITS A CLEAN FOOTBALL SWEEP FOR THE SEC! SUPERBOWL MVP QB IS FROM....

wait for it.....

good guess, but no.....

the one and only.....

SEC perrenial doormat....

OLE MISS...!!!!

even one of the worse SEC school can produce a now legendary QB!!!

They were not a doormat when he was there.

BTW most people have an affiliation to a team what is this obsession you have with an entire conference? I think everyone understands the SEC has the best football talent

Comment

Congrats Alex! So happy for you. That's so awesome man!

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post

BTW most people have an affiliation to a team what is this obsession you have with an entire conference? I think everyone understands the SEC has the best football talent
        Why would you post without replying to me? How dare you try to be normal.

Comment

Comment

there are some idiots on this board that thinks otherwise. not gonna say some names. hint: hes loves bob stoop's dick

Comment

Also SEC 10 recruiting class in top 25. gl other conferences lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                Why would you post without replying to me? How dare you try to be normal.
                You may want to rethink that one I am not the one many on this board are calling a tool and numerous other names. You think you are normal well at least over the internet you are sadly mistaken. Now run along and purchase your Eli MVP jersey for you can feel like a winner and get to work your clients need you to stay on top of that stock market for them

Comment

I had a feeling Eli was going to be really good when he was at 'Ole Miss and he has surpassed most expectations already in his career!

Comment

You may want to rethink that one I am not the one many on this board are calling a tool and numerous other names. You think you are normal well at least over the internet you are sadly mistaken. Now run along and purchase your Eli MVP jersey for you can feel like a winner and get to work your clients need you to stay on top of that stock market for them
                    LOL that's better.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
                      there are some idiots on this board that thinks otherwise. not gonna say some names. hint: hes loves bob stoop's dick
                      I'm an idiot? lol

I must have been the one who started an SEC thread over the super bowl LMFAO

Comment

Alex, how about posting some picks and contributing something to the forum ok bro?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          Alex, how about posting some picks and contributing something to the forum ok bro?
                          LOL I think Ive said that to a few others.

Comment

Gotta keep this enlightening thread at the top!

Comment

Bump for the Fix. Maybe we can get him and Alex both in here at the same time to circle jerk

Comment

Working...
                              X